Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^White or off white? Just got my off white in from them and I love the color. Pic next to white sole to compare and current CP rotation.

Hey y'all, just wanted to share some pics of the CP combat boots as I have yet to see any actual pics of them, especially on foot. My girl got me these from Tres Bien for my 22nd birthday (which isn't until Monday but I couldn't wait) so I snapped a few iPhone shots. Paired them up with my JE Hanoi denim and tried some different stylings (jeans tucked in/ jeans over) and tried to capture some different angles. I think they may look better with the updated fit of JE denim but overall very happy with them. Also included a shot of the off white Achilles I picked up but that's nothing we haven't seen before.

Pics of actual boot.

Denim over shaft.

Denim tucked in.

From above.

Bonus: Off white Achilles

Thanks for those shots! Boots look good. I was going to wait until it got colder, but those are fire.

Question, it seems there are two different versions of the boot. with the only visible difference being the forefoot...Which model is that?

Also, did you go the same size as your achilles?

Last edited:
Hey y'all, just wanted to share some pics of the CP combat boots as I have yet to see any actual pics of them, especially on foot. My girl got me these from Tres Bien for my 22nd birthday (which isn't until Monday but I couldn't wait) so I snapped a few iPhone shots. Paired them up with my JE Hanoi denim and tried some different stylings (jeans tucked in/ jeans over) and tried to capture some different angles. I think they may look better with the updated fit of JE denim but overall very happy with them. Also included a shot of the off white Achilles I picked up but that's nothing we haven't seen before.
Pics of actual boot.

Denim over shaft.
Denim tucked i
From abo
Bonus: Off white Achil
Where do you live? The background in your pics looks amazzziiing 

Brownstone Brownstone
These are the winter combat boots. The other version I've seen are the standard version. I think they just have a different sole. Edit: Yes, same size 43 as Achilles.

DesD1 DesD1
Just live in plain old Maryland, haha. Just happened to get the little bamboo patch in the background so it looks exotic lol.

jape jape
Leaning towards the tucked in look as well.

Last edited:
there's a decent price on the size 38 womens pair for around 300 shipped. judging by most info i've seen people say to take a full size down so i was looking for a 37 but i havent had any luck finding them in that size for under 300. if she wears a 8-8.5 should she be okay going with the 38? i ended up buying the 43 and i'm normally a 10.5 and the top of the toe is a bit snug albeit i have wider feet.

Lol man I just bought the low tops last week for 320. Wish they had my size in these but I need a different color now in the hi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom