Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys should see this...Visvim game on point.
roll.gif

https://www.instagram.com/lovebythebuffalo/
dude someone in the fools wilding thread got legit butt hurt about this IG user lmao 

dude someone in the fools wilding thread got legit butt hurt about this IG user lmao 

I'm on there a lot and yeah with rise of SJW 's we get the occasional Mr.SuperFeelings in that thread. I'm like "Why are you even in this thread?" :rolleyes

Last edited:
I'm on there a lot and yeah with rise of SJW 's we get the occasional Mr.SuperFeelings in that thread. I'm like "Why are you even in this thread?"
eyes.gif
yup. we trying to have nice things and just have some LOLs and they come in hating lmao 

Might be a long shot but does anyone know where I can find some ysl skate sneakers in 9.5 - 10? I'm not too picky about the design/print. I've checked ebay and grailed. If anyone knows any sites/marketplaces that have them it'd be much appreciated 
smile.gif

Might be a long shot but does anyone know where I can find some ysl skate sneakers in 9.5 - 10? I'm not too picky about the design/print. I've checked ebay and grailed. If anyone knows any sites/marketplaces that have them it'd be much appreciated :smile:

Ebay, Superfuture forum

dammmmbbbb is super future still around? that used to be my go to when i messed with japanese denim

I still have the superdenim forum bookmarked. Checked it out the other day for the first time in years just for old times sake.

American Cancer Society is doing their holiday shopping card in Houston. Donate $75, and get 20% off at 700+ stores in the Houston area. Trying to not go crazy with it.

Picked up these jeans:

Am I crazy? I think these are awesome in hand:

Still breaking in two new pairs of Achilles. My right heel is killing me in one of these pairs. Put shoe trees in them for a few days to see if it would help at all. It helped a little but still hurts when I walk sometimes. Anyone have the same issue before and how did you deal with it? I've heard people refer to Achilles as "heel/ankle cutters" before just never experienced it myself until now. It is just the one pair.

Still breaking in two new pairs of Achilles. My right heel is killing me in one of these pairs. Put shoe trees in them for a few days to see if it would help at all. It helped a little but still hurts when I walk sometimes. Anyone have the same issue before and how did you deal with it? I've heard people refer to Achilles as "heel/ankle cutters" before just never experienced it myself until now. It is just the one pair.

Oh wow. That's not good. Make sure you cover your Achilles with some thick socks. Last thing you wanna do is not be able to walk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom