Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sandro's entire business model is built on ripping off Saint Laurent, Acne, etc. Some of their pieces are literally exact copies.

Sandro's entire business model is built on ripping off Saint Laurent, Acne, etc. Some of their pieces are literally exact copies.

100% accurate point and alp, your point is correct as well but I don't think it's fair to say companies "completely bite" past designs. Sometimes it's clear that they're using a classic silhouette or design as reference but create a different item. OP has a point in that those look almost identical.

Last edited:
Does these boots look too big?  I could size down but then I'm not sure if the arch support on the insoles I use would hit the right spot. :/

Last edited:
Does these boots look too big?  I could size down but then I'm not sure if the arch support on the insoles I use would hit the right spot. :/

Only you know if they are too big. If the size fits, not much else you can do. The design is just long. Get what fits the best on your feet.

These came in. I think I'm keeping them. I like the look of them. They feel a bit slippery though. Hopefully just because the sole is new.

All these high end brands rip off sneakers 90% of the time, I mean tom ford bitting off Cortez with those anyways, is what it is

Correct. No Ideas Original

Everyone bites from everyone esp. in the high end department.

Do y'all wear your boots in the summer?

Almost never.

Back to the topic of Runners, I'm normally not a fan, but I'm coming around to these:

My Gucci Rotation is too nice
Ace flames
Horse bit loafers in black and brown the new shape is amazing
Snake loafers the ones you can fold the leather all so comfy didn't eem need to topy

Ace flames
Snake loafers the ones you can fold the leather all so comfy didn't eem need to topy
Damn you definitely have a dope rotation. I think I'm just going to get a pair of the horse bit loafers or possibly the loafers with the GG and web detailing. I have too many sneakers already...

Correct. No Ideas Original

Everyone bites from everyone esp. in the high end department.

Almost never.

Back to the topic of Runners, I'm normally not a fan, but I'm coming around to these:
These are clean but I prefer the Tom Ford ones by far. The contrast and details is what makes the Tom Ford stand out in my opinion.

Damn you definitely have a dope rotation. I think I'm just going to get a pair of the horse bit loafers or possibly the loafers with the GG and web detailing. I have too many sneakers already...
Get the loafers man so timeless

Excuse my ignorance but what does delivery duty unpaid mean exactly? How much does it typically cost you?

Ace flames
Which loafers? Higher heel or lower?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom