Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What kind of shoes were the other person wearing to scuff yours ? Cleats ?
LOL. Doesn't take much to damage a shoe man. Train suddenly stopped hard and the person lost their balance and legit stomped on my foot trying to catch themselves.

Geos today.

Your skittles starting to look like m&ms.

I don't get it?

Yes they are skittles. I dunno why the camera picked up on the colour bleeding since they are subtle + bordering on non-existent in person.

I gotta dust off my Jodhpurs and start wearing them again. I just hate how annoying they are to put on. I tend to err towards my lizard-embossed Wyatts with the side-zip for this reason.

So guys is it just me or are y-3 quasa highs difficult to put on? I struggle with a shoe horn and just the act of getting one foot into the shoe is a chore.

I gotta dust off my Jodhpurs and start wearing them again. I just hate how annoying they are to put on. I tend to err towards my lizard-embossed Wyatts with the side-zip for this reason.
Really? I don't them to be annoying to put on at all.

Also post a few pics of said embossed lizard wyatts please.

to cop list:

Visvim stan smiths or new balances lol.

SLP low, the ones y'all hate, the ones w the name.

Decided to pass on Gucci joints for now. If the desire is still there in the spring, I shall contact the plug.

I've been offing my collection and may treat myself with one piece for the SS17

to cop list:

Visvim stan smiths or new balances lol.

SLP low, the ones y'all hate, the ones w the name.

Decided to pass on Gucci joints for now. If the desire is still there in the spring, I shall contact the plug.

I've been offing my collection and may treat myself with one piece for the SS17
I'm very very tempted to buy one of the new offerings from Gucci. My SA also told me that Gucci is selling better than ever after Alessandro reinvigorated the line. I'm a big fan of the Ace sneakers but I also want a pair of the horsebit loafers...

I know I may have missed the train on these, but are the Gucci Ace Floral sneakers still available for purchase online? Would they still be in stores? TIA

I'm very very tempted to buy one of the new offerings from Gucci. My SA also told me that Gucci is selling better than ever after Alessandro reinvigorated the line. I'm a big fan of the Ace sneakers but I also want a pair of the horsebit loafers...

It's almost stupid how much of the stuff is sold out, at least here locally. I had to go through hoops and hurdles just to locate the brass double G buckle belt, as well as the horsebit slipper (without fur) in my size. Really tempted to grab a pair of their denim as well, most likely these:

Really? I don't them to be annoying to put on at all.

Also post a few pics of said embossed lizard wyatts please.
Chelsea and side zip are far easier than dealing with the buckle on them damn jodhpurs.

you def have to take some time to put the jodhpurs on but it's not that bad... we are all just lazy.  

it's literally like an extra 2 minutes

laugh.gif
at putting on the jodhpurs. I like the look of factory lacing as well that most high end shoes have but that is like the same thing as the annoying buckles on the jodpurhs for me. Aesthetically the laces line up nicely but damn is it a ***** to loosen and tighten them properly. I feel it basically ruins the basic function of the laces. I just re lace them at times but sometimes the shoe looks far better with the factory lacing.

Man. Sandro Paris ain't playing out here with the style biting lol. Was browsing lyst and thought I found those Tom Fords that were just posted for like 150. They were Sandro and a complete bite
laugh.gif
eek.gif

Tom Ford

Sandro

All these high end brands rip off sneakers 90% of the time, I mean tom ford bitting off Cortez with those anyways, is what it is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom