Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't even know that Saint Laurent made these SS15. Thanks a lot BlackChiney...now I have to source a pair of this style of runner.

^^Never seen those either.^^

Brown Tom Ford in the office today.

^^Never seen those either.^^

Brown Tom Ford in the office today.
Miles you're always killing it in the office man
smokin.gif
What I really love about those Tom Fords is that the entire interior is calf skin leather or another high quality leather. Those Saint Laurent above and the Sandro posted are just mesh. I find a lot of the "runner" styles on the market are either neoprene or mesh only, but most aren't fully lined and constructed with a leather liner.

Last edited:
Appreciate it. I'm blessed to be in an environment that we can wear pretty much anything (within reason). It also helps that most of us are only in the office 3 days a week.

I literally also just noticed that my pair of the Tom Ford Orfords had "damage" before I even bought them. I've pretty much had them boxed since I bought them last week and only tried them on but they had a scuff/abrasion on one of the sides of the leather interior. Basically it's like a piece of the leather was chipped off. I'm pretty OCD with my things and caring for them although I understand shoes get worn down and scuffed the minute you wear them. It just somewhat bothers me when something is damaged before you even buy it.

I'm also not saying it bothers me so much that I'll return them and the price was fair even considering that slight defect (I don't even know if you would call it that). Bottom shoe in this pic shows the scrape in that spot. Again, I'm not saying it's horrible at all but just more like a damn, wonder how that happened...
I got these and the foldable ones which are a little less of a heel or feel that way at least
pums, those are the fire flame spitters.
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Sorry to see the defect. I went through 2 pair of these before finally getting a "flawless" pair. It was a frustrating experience the 1st pair had to come from the store in Paris & looked like this:

Someone took a ink pen and had a good time. The next pair came from LA (I think) and when I opened the box (like you weeks later), I saw this:

This time someone got happy with an xacto blade. At this point I'm fed up & extremely pissed. I told my SA I'd try one more time. 3rd time was the charm.

Sorry to see the defect. I went through 2 pair of these before finally getting a "flawless" pair. It was a frustrating experience the 1st pair had to come from the store in Paris & looked like this:

Someone took a ink pen and had a good time. The next pair came from LA (I think) and when I opened the box (like you weeks later), I saw this:

This time someone got happy with an xacto blade. At this point I'm fed up & extremely pissed. I told my SA I'd try one more time. 3rd time was the charm.
Woah man. Thanks a lot for sharing that and I'm sorry you had to send back two pairs before finally getting a pristine pair. I find that to be completely unacceptable, especially for the price point. I know defects can happen but both of those things are completely ridiculous (especially the gash on the second pair
sick.gif
) I thought my pair was maybe tried on and damaged by a customer (or an employee) but it may actually look like there were factory defects proven by your post.

Woah man. Thanks a lot for sharing that and I'm sorry you had to send back two pairs before finally getting a pristine pair. I find that to be completely unacceptable, especially for the price point. I know defects can happen but both of those things are completely ridiculous (especially the gash on the second pair
sick.gif
) I thought my pair was maybe tried on and damaged by a customer (or an employee) but it may actually look like there were factory defects proven by your post.
Ehhh it happens sometimes in life.  But like I said definitely frustrating.  The complete ordeal went from mid Jan 2016-end of March.  I do agree it's unacceptable, i could see someone potentially missing the rips in the heel, but the red ink on off white canvas, should have been picked up instantly. 

Side note -  as much as I love the design of this trainer & the grey suede colorway that recently released, I couldn't see myself adding anymore to the collection.  

I like the Chanel but I would have to see them in person first. May end up with the all white lows. The TF are definitely nice though.

Last edited:
The all white low I'm feeling a lot. I like how the Tom Ford are very versatile though too. Saw them in GQ being styled with suits.

Last edited:
The all white low I'm feeling a lot. Anyone know where a pair of the TF can be had for 30% off or more? They are mad versatile too. Saw them in GQ being styled with suits.
Wait until sale season.  The pair I have on today I copped from Mr. Porter last July for 40-50% off.

Wait until sale season.  The pair I have on today I copped from Mr. Porter last July for 40-50% off.
Best advice but I hate Mr. Porter with a passion. Everything sells out lightning quick...

Last edited:
Ideally I'd like to get a pair of the brown or red leather. How do you find they hold up to wear Miles? Is the canvas and rubber/other materials pretty resilient or do they wear down fairly quickly?

Last edited:
Ideally I'd like to get a pair of the brown or red leather. How do you find they hold up to wear Miles? Is the canvas and rubber/other materials pretty resilient or do they wear down fairly quickly?

Quality is pretty good, honestly I don't wear either pair I have as much as I should but my wife fell in love with these after I copped my 1st pair & ended up getting a pair.

She wears them maybe once every 10 days. I just cleaned them the other day & aside from the dirt nothing looked "worn down". The tongue does get murdered with dye from jeans really bad, but that happens with a lot of sneakers.

Damn this is nasty 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom