Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wore my SLP Chelseas the other day.

Church's Grafton 173

I've been primarily focused on laced-up shoes lately.

Only high end sneaker I want are the Tom Ford Orfords and/or CP Blush Achilles Low.

Hopefully I can catch both on sale with the Easter sales looming.

I got in SLP chelsea's. This is my second time returning a pair for two different reasons. This time it was cause compared to the jodhpurs, they are just too ordinary.  The jodhpurs are, for lack of better word, special. lol I think I'm going to try the harness wyatts. Not sure if I can handle the higher heel cause I have a high arch but I'll try them out. Wish there was better colors for the jods out right now. Is there a possibility they will be returning next season?

Who knows with how Vaccarello is running the brand. The guy seems intent on destroying SLP's men's line. I keep reading/hearing that he's removing Wyatts from the permanent collection so God knows what the future is for jodhpurs.

CL sneaks are pretty amazing. I'm loving the slight variation in styles and toe caps

Last edited:
They are pretty freaking hideous I must say
That ant the blue pony hairs on the bottom were a little..umm....over the top to say the least....but then again you got dudes coppin gold boots so who knows!

Next time I'm there, I'll ask the price for ***** and giggles.. they gotta be at least 1.5K 

Last edited:
That ant the blue pony hairs on the bottom were a little..umm....over the top to say the least....but then again you got dudes coppin gold boots so who knows!

Next time I'm there, I'll ask the price for ***** and giggles.. they gotta be at least 1.5K 

I checked the website now out of curiosity. You were close, it's $1600

Gentleman, what's the quality like on these Gucci slides?  I know these are leather while the 190.00 version is rubber.  I'm looking for a nice slide, but being a size 13.5 it's hard to find them.  13's are too small & 14's are only made by a handful of brands.  Thanks in advance.

Aces too basic
Imo

Gentleman, what's the quality like on these Gucci slides?  I know these are leather while the 190.00 version is rubber.  I'm looking for a nice slide, but being a size 13.5 it's hard to find them.  13's are too small & 14's are only made by a handful of brands.  Thanks in advance.

Very good quality you won't regret

Better than these

Which are bad quality

^^Appreciate the info. I'll head to the store & check them out. Somewhat on the fence as I don't know if I want to spend close to 400 on some sandals. Especially with this design, I don't know how much life this has & id like to get use out of them for several years. ^^

I never thought I'd say this but after wearing my two pairs of SLP boots this weekend I think I'm going to sell 3 or 4 out of the 5 bottega's I own.

I never thought I'd say this but after wearing my two pairs of SLP boots this weekend I think I'm going to sell 3 or 4 out of the 5 bottega's I own.

In debating on light cigar harness or murdered out leather harness next. Also suede visvim shamans. Got to accomplish something soon to justify the random purchase lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom