Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Save yourself $200. Buy these instead :tongue:

So based off this, we can talk about the Adilette in here. Amirite?

Nice [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Might have to cop those, got the shirt to match
Thanks.  Was looking for the polo but they didn't have it.  Probably a good thing.

Yea I think those pieces are selling out

This is the one I got
Fire.  They didn't even have that one.  I think I remember you debating on returning it.  

I wonder if this collaboration with Koons will bring anything for the men's RTW.  The bags look nice but are crazy expensive.

Fire.  They didn't even have that one.  I think I remember you debating on returning it.  

I wonder if this collaboration with Koons will bring anything for the men's RTW.  The bags look nice but are crazy expensive.
I was but winded up keeping it and yo on some real **** I hope they don't, cuz that **** straight [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Better then the fragment collection and dare I say supreme? If they do a Louie koons Mona Lisa men's t shirt :smh: :smh: :smh:

Wouldn't be fair for my wallet

Don't do it Louie louie louie louie, please spare my wallet

I was but winded up keeping it and yo on some real **** I hope they don't, cuz that **** straight [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Better then the fragment collection and dare I say supreme? If they do a Louie koons Mona Lisa men's t shirt
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
The supreme collection is pure garbage, in my opinion.  

All of the Koons prints are too dope.  I hope it stays with the bags 
sick.gif

Those Koons x LV handbags are awful in my opinion.

alp alp that shirt is clean. My boy has it too, really nice in person. I haven't bought LV in a good while but if they make that print on a button down with the print a little more subtle, I'd buy on sight.

The supreme collection is pure garbage, in my opinion.  

All of the Koons prints are too dope.  I hope it stays with the bags :x
I like it, pieces are dope, but yea I do hope it stays with the bags for my wallets sake :lol:

alp alp that shirt is clean. My boy has it too, really nice in person. I haven't bought LV in a good while but if they make that print on a button down with the print a little more subtle, I'd buy on sight.
Thanks man, the quality and print on it is very nice, better be for $550 :lol:
And yea they do have a button down version but it's pretty much the same as the tee. They got a pocket tee version that has a small amount of logos and Vuitton written in script that I like but one shirt at that price is enough for a while. For the price I paid I could cop an entire bape outfit and then some :lol:

And on some real **** I probably could put the shirt on eBay and someone would cop, big Sean and some other celebrities rocked it after I copped which probably made it sell out relatively fast. The collections been out for months from what I recall and now suddenly the items started dissipating

agreed... This is equally as bad the Supreme collab.

On a serious note- Adilette slides made in italy tho ? 
nthat.gif

Imagine, same factory who makes those makes the Gucci joints  LOL 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Lv needs to work with Kanye again while simultaneously retroing the lv Kanye of yesteryear

Looking for a pair of black boots. Does anyone own the Lanvin Chelsea?
Late to the game on this response but I do own the Lanvin Chelsea and can highly recommend them.  While at $795 you'd prolly be better off getting SLP as noted by others, I will say they are the most comfortable boot I've ever owned.  If you see them on sale I'd say give them a try.

The Good;

Good shape/style, classic black chelsea, smaller heel makes them more versatile than SLP IMO, depends on what you're after.

Good leather

Fantastic fit/comfort (for me at least, I went true to size)

The Bad;

Made in Portugal (if that matters to you, to me it doesn't but to many it does)

Construction (while they use quality leather and materials, they seem to be glued/cemented, not blake stitched as SLPs).  As such you probably won't be able to resole these down the line.

Wearing them today actually;

Last edited:

Late to the game on this response but I do own the Lanvin Chelsea and can highly recommend them.  While at $795 you'd prolly be better off getting SLP as noted by others, I will say they are the most comfortable boot I've ever owned.  If you see them on sale I'd say give them a try.

The Good;

Good shape/style, classic black chelsea, smaller heel makes them more versatile than SLP IMO, depends on what you're after.

Good leather

Fantastic fit/comfort (for me at least, I went true to size)

The Bad;

Made in Portugal (if that matters to you, to me it doesn't but to many it does)

Construction (while they use quality leather and materials, they seem to be glued/cemented, not blake stitched as SLPs).  As such you probably won't be able to resole these down the line.

Wearing them today actually;
Ya I'm sorry but a glued pair of boots for $795 that are made in Portugal. Sorry but no. They don't look like a bad shape but I can't condone a boot that isn't even at least blake stitched for that kind of dough. I'll be the first to say that Saint Laurent boots ain't worth $895 but the silhouette is definitely better than those Lanvin and although I haven't handled a Lanvin boot, I'm sure the construction on the SLPs are still better...

I would even go the Story Et Fall route before buying something like those Lanvin. I'm just not even a fan of the sole shape as well. Is the sole leather or rubber?

Last edited:

Ya I'm sorry but a glued pair of boots for $795 that are made in Portugal. Sorry but no. They don't look like a bad shape but I can't condone a boot that isn't even at least blake stitched for that kind of dough. I'll be the first to say that Saint Laurent boots ain't worth $895 but the silhouette is definitely better than those Lanvin and although I haven't handled a Lanvin boot, I'm sure the construction on the SLPs are still better...

I would even go the Story Et Fall route before buying something like those Lanvin. I'm just not even a fan of the sole shape as well. Is the sole leather or rubber?
Leather sole.

Hey I hear you, which is why I noted you'd be better off with SLP at retail (I didn't pay retail for my pair, nor could I really condone it).  But IIRC, even early in the Hedi-era some of the SLP boots were cemented construction.  People all day long pay huge bucks in this very thread for sneakers made in the same manner.

Made in Portugal I know matters to some people, though honestly to me that should have little to do with it.  That's basically saying you are ok with paying more for something for the sole reason that you think the manufacture paid more in making it.  Plenty of high end items are made outside Italy these days, with just as good (and in some cases) better quality.  I've seen plenty of crappy items 'made in Italy' and plenty of awesome things 'made in China'.  But I do get that some want to make a politcal/national statement by avoiding made in China.

Story Et Fall isn't a bad option if you are looking for an SLP knockoff, but I personally can't recommend buying something that is clearly a counterfeit item (much as you may have trouble paying a lot for something that isn't made in Italy).  The only reason in the end I really liked the Lanvin was again, by far they are the most comfortable boot I've owned.  As I get older I realize fit matters much more to me than it used to, and I have little patience for ill-fitting shoes.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom