Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
win/win imo..
visvim fbt folk in the caramel brown elk leather are my favorite pair of sneakers. 
worn over 50 times and feel better and better. 

You're correct on da elk review. Now say u own that pair right, would u still go for a suede shaman of similar hue?

I don't know if it's the market or whatever but I've been seeing BRAND NEW pairs of the SLP Hedi Chelseas going for like a consistent 500$ or less on Grailed. I've seen maybe two-three dudes cook off of that Neiman Marcus deal that had the black suede (and also Grey suede possibly)  Hedi 30s for $320 and turn around and sell them on Grailed for 500$ so profiting nearly 200$ a pair. I still want to ****** cry when I think about missing out on those and I definitely feel like some purchased two-three pairs to re sell. I can't scoff at that at all because if you could get a $895 boot for $320, you can guaranteed move them for 500-600$ with ease.

I wonder if deals like that for the SLP boots will ever drop again though. I browse and see that Chain Wyatts were on Barneys Warehouse website (not sure when) for around $500. Maybe it will be more common to see them go on deep discounts because of the creative direction SLP is taking...

Last edited:

Balenciaga Triple-S :lol:

Last edited:
You're correct on da elk review. Now say u own that pair right, would u still go for a suede shaman of similar hue?
i would... and i did but in a different color. 

i have the shaman in a the tan suede as well. 

love them both. 

but if you are trying to choose the harness boots or the shaman i would go with the harness

So I went to NM last call today they had plenty of buscemi and givenchy and I somehow stumbled on Season 3 Yeezy Boots for 300 I was surprised that they actually were comfortable and not that bad looking aesthetically I picked em up had to

So I went to NM last call today they had plenty of buscemi and givenchy and I somehow stumbled on Season 3 Yeezy Boots for 300 I was surprised that they actually were comfortable and not that bad looking aesthetically I picked em up had to
For that price, can't miss. Actually the only yeezy boots I like are those, color way?

Cold blooded
Sorry man. Didn't know it was OOS now. Just keep trying to refresh because I've basically just searched the link everyday to see if it ever came back into stock and today there was randomly a size 41 on there. Not sure if it was only a single pair but at $344, it's an insane deal.

Wow congrats man! i've been checking on that link every once and awhile but missed it again today. Hopefully i'll catch them for the low one day.

Wow congrats man! i've been checking on that link every once and awhile but missed it again today. Hopefully i'll catch them for the low one day.
It definitely was not a full size run @SSgochin. It was literally ONE size 41 which may have very well been a return. I got a pair about a month ago when the link was first posted and I'm still trying to wrap my head around where the stock is from and why they can sell them for $321. Other retailers still have a decent amount of stock of them but they are full price at $895. I figured that I would buy this second pair as a backup and I can use one of them as beaters and can pull for the next pair when these are quite worn.

It definitely was not a full size run @SSgochin
. It was literally ONE size 41 which may have very well been a return. I got a pair about a month ago when the link was first posted and I'm still trying to wrap my head around where the stock is from and why they can sell them for $321. Other retailers still have a decent amount of stock of them but they are full price at $895. I figured that I would buy this second pair as a backup and I can use one of them as beaters and can pull for the next pair when these are quite worn.

41 is my size, at least thats what i take in the SL high tops, but man what a steal at just over 300$. I definitely can't justify paying 900$ for any pair of shoes but at 350$ thats a no brainer. Some good luck there on 2 pairs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom