Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
monstar monstar crazy that red arenas are on sale now and a few years back you couldn't touch one if you weren't on a VIP list :lol:
Don't like the quality on spikes but at that price would probably scoop one

monstar monstar crazy that red arenas are on sale now and a few years back you couldn't touch one if you weren't on a VIP list :lol:
Don't like the quality on spikes but at that price would probably scoop one

Im sure they are taking phone orders

I see Arenas like I used to see PRada america cups, dont even care tho, they are still classics not giving my braise's up anytime soon and I got a black pair. The Braise I remember we would be like they are up go go go go in here back then haha

hennessy hennessy dope pic of the CP's man they look way better then the all whites, the leather was so stiff. Just couldn't see myself copping another all white shoe after spending 140 on two addidas |I

otherwise I would've took em

Linen tee is awesome man don't sleep on that one.

And yeah I don't know the exact name of the jeans but they are JE from a capsule collection a while ago.
I've been wyling lately. lets see how yzy and sup tempos treat me this week then we can revisit lol. 

I want those cream yeezys too. How is it gonna be easy? :rofl: I've never been able to cop yeezys, ever.

I want those cream yeezys too. How is it gonna be easy?
roll.gif
I've never been able to cop yeezys, ever.
i think they're double the last pull tab pair that dropped. when pacsun and finishline carry the stock is exponentially greater. easy? i don't think so. Easier than normal? yes. 

With as many Yeezys that have released if you haven't copped a single pair by now then either you didn't really try or you have little to no idea what you're doing

With as many Yeezys that have released if you haven't copped a single pair by now then either you didn't really try or you have little to no idea what you're doing
So explain how to get them cause I've been trying to get a  pair since 09 with zero luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom