Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
With as many Yeezys that have released if you haven't copped a single pair by now then either you didn't really try or you have little to no idea what you're doing
Word, I've touched every single adidas pair that released except zebras

i refuse to believe u aint touch zebras bro lol 
I don't mess with confirmed, that was the only way to win the shoe. If there was any other way to get em I would've touched multiples. I could've played the buying for $1500 and sell for 2k right in front of the store game and "touched" but I don't do that either

Had $350 in promo gift cards waiting for when Neiman Marcus got these back in stock.

Any of you guys familiar with or own Amiri boots? I'm still on the fence on what I feel about Amiri as a brand in general. Marketed as "Los Angeles rocker" vibes but basically a lot of the stuff just looks like Saint Laurent rips. Heavily distressed jeans, slim profiled boots with an SLP silhouette, Flannels, Leathers etc.

I was in Saks and was handling some of the boots which said they were "handmade in Los Angeles", and this boot caught my eye in particular...

I'm not sure if these are from the second line or something because I didn't really like the shape of any from when they first emerged. Similar to John Varvatos, some of the boots have like a stacked/rumpled effect in the suede. All zippers/accesories are RiRi as well. They felt pretty well made...

Last edited:
Hey @TomDiginson
. Did you get a chance to wear your gold Wyatts yet bro? Seen a couple fits with them on IG and they were looking next level.
Yep. Rocked em a few weeks ago to meet with someone for some drinks. I like the silhouette of the boot and will probably purchase another pair of wyatt 40's as well as a pair of Jodhpurs.

As for the Amiri boots, I've seen a pair in the wild and they look okay.

Last edited:
Debating between SL 10H or Arenas?

How's the long term wear on these guys?

Sold my extra Bred V2's for $600 and ready to upgrade

Debating between SL 10H or Arenas?

How's the long term wear on these guys?

Sold my extra Bred V2's for $600 and ready to upgrade
I'd go with the Arenas. Both are pretty played imo but Arenas are definitely made better than the SL10H and have better leather quality.

Thanks guys. I know these two have been around for a looog time. I still think these have a solid build and quite a bit of life left in them. Some of these newer shoes are too extra for me. I stick to the classics.

I believe the SL's are slightly more comfy. I'll order both. Keep one. Return the other.

Any other input is greatly appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom