Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying to be patient in finding a pair of Wyatts. These prices people claim to be copping at ain't showing up for me. I'm probably just gonna pull the trigger and cop for the 1k

What about Saks? I just copped a pair of Wyatts for $895 with a promo code.

What about Saks? I just copped a pair of Wyatts for $895 with a promo code.
Ya. @Gpoop mentioned a "SHOPVIP" code on Saks that gave $250 off of purchases of $800 or more. That's a great code to use towards SLP boots.

EDIT: Just tried to cart a Wyatt Harness and use the code and it's expired.

Last edited:
Ya. @Gpoop
mentioned a "SHOPVIP" code on Saks that gave $250 off of purchases of $800 or more. That's a great code to use towards SLP boots.

EDIT: Just tried to cart a Wyatt Harness and use the code and it's expired.

Yeah. I signed up for Saks' email list because of Gpoop's info. They had another promo code last week ($200 off of $800). Seems like they do the promo codes periodically.

Last edited:
Yeah. I signed up for Saks' email list because of Gpoop's info. They had another promo code last week ($200 off of $800). Seems like they do the promo codes periodically.
Those were some super heat codes though.  Basically a free 20% off of Harness Wyatts and like almost 30% off Chelseas. If you were planning to cop for retail regardless, those would come clutch.

Last edited:
Honestly, I was on the fence. In hindsight, I should've copped. Hopefully something similar comes back up. I may call Saks and finesse a code out of them.

few geobaskets just popped up on gilt around 449.
39, 40 & 45
https://www.gilt.com/search?q.query=brand:rick-owens&q.display=Rick+Owens

Yoo I can't find a 45, must be gone by now. Im getting the Amiri sneakers this week but would've gone for the Geos instead at that price.
https://www.gilt.com/brand/rick-owens/product/1179482843-rick-owens-geo-basket-hi-top?origin=search
I'm not sure why they're all separate like that while all being the same color or even having different laces :lol:

Honestly, I was on the fence. In hindsight, I should've copped. Hopefully something similar comes back up. I may call Saks and finesse a code out of them.

Ya man @TomDiginson I'm sure they would give you the 20% on the Wyatt boots.

Last edited:
@achap2014 I'm not sure but I don't think there's a huge difference other than possibly a slimmer shaft opening and maybe slightly narrower toe. @Hennessy bought a pair of the new camel colorway in a 39.5 when he said he wears like 7.5-8 US and they fit him perfectly fine.

Did you just buy that ardoise pair in size 40?

Last edited:

Last edited:
So clean. I've been wanting a pair of paint splatter margiela's for a while now. Too cheap to cop at retail and the 45 usually sales out before they hit discount haha.

I'm crying lol, man every time I don't check the thread gems are posted. Missed out on sneaker boy ysl sl10 lows for 210$ last winter. And I been eyeing those pythons margiela for the longest especially at that price. Some please tell me they didn't have a 39. So I can not be mad.

So clean. I've been wanting a pair of paint splatter margiela's for a while now. Too cheap to cop at retail and the 45 usually sales out before they hit discount haha.
Check yoox they usually have em for a decent price for paint splatters if not sometimes Barney's. I got the same exact pair in thag pic only worn once. Lol

Is eBay my only option for older Saint Laurent sneakers?  Looking for the high top checkered shoe but looks like every single place is sold out.

Is eBay my only option for older Saint Laurent sneakers?  Looking for the high top checkered shoe but looks like every single place is sold out.

Call your local outlet, if you're referring to the surf/sound collection sneakers with the gold laces I know that they were at the outlets recently. Call the one in Cabazon, CA first since that's where I saw them--but that's a popular location. If you strike out there, try others. If you want them really really bad, have someone on the FB groups that are in the UK proxy them for you. The UK barely moves product in their outlets, they had babycats until people caught wind of them recently and started buying for resell.

How do Margielas fit? Crossed CP's off my list and I wouldn't mind a pair of those splatters.

Call your local outlet, if you're referring to the surf/sound collection sneakers with the gold laces I know that they were at the outlets recently. Call the one in Cabazon, CA first since that's where I saw them--but that's a popular location. If you strike out there, try others. If you want them really really bad, have someone on the FB groups that are in the UK proxy them for you. The UK barely moves product in their outlets, they had babycats until people caught wind of them recently and started buying for resell.
Thanks.  Those are it.  I'll call tomorrow.
How do Margielas fit? Crossed CP's off my list and I wouldn't mind a pair of those splatters.
I went 1/2 size down with mine.  Usually wear 8.5 in Nikes, if that helps.

This is so true. Obviously certain SLP sneakers are more popular than others but those checkered surf sound ones with the gold laces sat in every store I saw them in. I saw them dip as low as $145 US and I still didn't want a pair. Same thing as baby cats for real though. Those were somewhat unpopular and then did a complete 180.
I'm crying lol, man every time I don't check the thread gems are posted. Missed out on sneaker boy ysl sl10 lows for 210$ last winter. And I been eyeing those pythons margiela for the longest especially at that price. Some please tell me they didn't have a 39. So I can not be mad.
Lmao. I bought a pair of the Royal Low SL10s from that $210 deal and I've regretted that purchase ever since. It was an impulse buy that wasn't truly needed and I've been trying to sell them even at cost on selling sites and there's literally like barely any interest on them.

I have the nordstrom designer shoe lookbook for fall 2017. I would post here but its a pretty big file and its over 200 pages. If someone wants it just let me know and ill send an email.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom