Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you talked all that trash to me about being patient for SEF after I had waited 6 weeks on them--and you have never even personally dealt w them? Sus.

Also for the person looking at the preowned jodhpurs if you don't mind new Sigaro you should do this instead.

I already have new sigaro jodhpurs

SLPS are nice, but cats calling SEF trash
laugh.gif
Y'all buggin and this is coming from someone who's in the market right now for another pair of Wyatts and a pair of Jods. If it weren't for Kanye, I doubt some of y'all would even be rocking Chelseas and Jods.
Since you own both though. Whats the leather/suede like on either pairs? Does SLP really have far superior materials? I've read in forums about people complainin about SEFs leather quality, although they are always praised for quality for the price.

Has anyone ever return something to saks via mail? I sent something back on April 10th and so far nothing. No email saying my return was accepted nor any pending money to be refunded.
I actually just returned a jacket last week.  Sent it on Wednesday (I think), they received it Friday, had the money in PayPal when I woke up Saturday morning.  Never received any confirmation of anything regarding them receiving the package/sending the refund though, they just do it.

Since you own both though. Whats the leather/suede like on either pairs? Does SLP really have far superior materials? I've read in forums about people complainin about SEFs leather quality, although they are always praised for quality for the price.

I made that SEF comment over a year ago and you brought it up recently. I don't think you should be calling me out for saving conversations :lol:

Anyways, you the biggest nobody on this forum, the difference between SLP and SEF should be common sense.

Has anyone ever return something to saks via mail? I sent something back on April 10th and so far nothing. No email saying my return was accepted nor any pending money to be refunded.
Please tell me you have a copy of the label? If you have tracking and can show it was delivered, call them first.. then if that doesnt work file a claim wh your CC

My CSR card has always been good to me..one of the reasons I use it almost exclusively

Please tell me you have a copy of the label? If you have tracking and can show it was delivered, call them first.. then if that doesnt work file a claim wh your CC

My CSR card has always been good to me..one of the reasons I use it almost exclusively
Thanks for the help!  It was taken care of. They just received them and I should see a refund within 7 business days.

Last edited:
Gonna go with the SLP's over the Arenas.

I've always liked this pair of shoes and the build quality seems [emoji]128175[/emoji]

Thanks again for everyones input.. was a very hard choice since both shoes in my vision were equally amazing but only wanted to pick one.

Would have loved to keep both, but as I get older, I'm finally understanding the difference between able and willing lol.. I'm able to but not willing to spend $1300 on two pairs of shoes.. thats just ridiculous >D

Last edited:
Gonna go with the SLP's over the Arenas.

I've always liked this pair of shoes and the build quality seems [emoji]128175[/emoji]

Thanks again for everyones input.. was a very hard choice since both shoes in my vision were equally amazing but only wanted to pick one.

Would have loved to keep both, but as I get older, I'm finally understanding the difference between able and willing lol.. I'm able to but not willing to spend $1300 on two pairs of shoes.. thats just ridiculous >D

Those are dope. Have them in the Royal colorway. And they are tanks. Not a shoe you have to baby at all.

Those are dope. Have them in the Royal colorway. And they are tanks. Not a shoe you have to baby at all.

Do these run big? I have a wide foot and ordered a 13 (thats all I could find in the Royals and the Breds). Typically I can wear 13 no problem, but sometimes I need to get a 14 if the show is narrow.

They come in this week but I will be out of town and won't be able to try em right away.

Do these run big? I have a wide foot and ordered a 13 (thats all I could find in the Royals and the Breds). Typically I can wear 13 no problem, but sometimes I need to get a 14 if the show is narrow.

They come in this week but I will be out of town and won't be able to try em right away.
They may be slightly narrow.. i have a slightly wider foot.. my TTS is 10.5 and I got a 10.5....can def feel the snug fit..hopefully the leather loosens up after a few wears..

Cant wait to rock these.. have always wanted them! 
happy.gif
   (sorry, super excited for these lol) 

They may be slightly narrow.. i have a slightly wider foot.. my TTS is 10.5 and I got a 10.5....can def feel the snug fit..hopefully the leather loosens up after a few wears..

Cant wait to rock these.. have always wanted them! :D    (sorry, super excited for these lol) 

Ah dang. Cant find 14 in the colorway at all, hope they fit would hate to return em.

Thanks

Keep the stock lacing...still haven't worn my pairs, lol. It's been 3 years.

Sizing, they run a 1/2 size big, unless they changed them in the last 3 years

Do y'all remember the ridiculous stock lacing that came on pleateds? :smh:

Joints needed to immediately be redone imo

Ah dang. Cant find 14 in the colorway at all, hope they fit would hate to return em.

Thanks
SLP stores usually only carry 1-2 14's, finding them other places online is a challenge.  I was able to grab the Royals & Fringes from two different stores a while ago.  The SA at both stores said they were the last pairs of 14 in the US.

SLP stores usually only carry 1-2 14's, finding them other places online is a challenge.  I was able to grab the Royals & Fringes from two different stores a while ago.  The SA at both stores said they were the last pairs of 14 in the US.

I found 14s at Barneys Or Saks for a Grey/Pearl pair and then black/white sz 14 were for pre order (would be in by sept this yr).

And i saw that it was reccomended that people size down because these were supposedly spacious but most reviews I saw said TTS, but we know TTS means different things to different people.

I found 14s at Barneys Or Saks for a Grey/Pearl pair and then black/white sz 14 were for pre order (would be in by sept this yr).

And i saw that it was reccomended that people size down because these were supposedly spacious but most reviews I saw said TTS, but we know TTS means different things to different people.
I was actually going to mention Barneys usually does carry a handful of 14's.  I have the Blk/Whites in a 13 & they are snug (I need to sell them). However the Grey suede/White leather I also have in a 13 and feel pretty good.

I was actually going to mention Barneys usually does carry a handful of 14's.  I have the Blk/Whites in a 13 & they are snug (I need to sell them). However the Grey suede/White leather I also have in a 13 and feel pretty good.

Gotcha, worst case I will just return these if they dont fit since I bought em new.

neiman marcus - online and in-store 

20% off everything.

code: NMFRIEND

to the mans that was looking to buy those used jodhpurs...might as well cop them at nm brand new for the same price

Last edited:

neiman marcus - online and in-store 

20% off everything.

code: NMFRIEND

to the mans that was looking to buy those used jodhpurs...might as well cop them at nm brand new for the same price
Did you bother to even try to use the code? Everything worthwhile is excluded from that code. Good look on sharing but that's why half of these promo codes are trash. Fine print excluding everything good...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom