Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
NM codes never work on anything good. The NM promo gift card carousel is a lot more useful (and more useful than most codes) since you can use the gift cards on literally anything.

As this thread recently taught me, Saks codes do work on SLP boots though.

Got my Achilles in today! Thanks Adrian!

I wasn't gonna tag Elkin once the awful balenciaga lacing was posted. Bunny ear Achilles low time lol

There definitely has to be ppl monitoring that link at all times. I refresh it a bunch throughout the day because I was hopin that by chance, some sigaro would come into stock. Whenever any pairs do come up tho, they are gone within like 5-10 mins, except that size 13 that sat for like half a day.

I seen sizes 6, 8, 9, 10, 11 and 13.

There definitely has to be ppl monitoring that link at all times. I refresh it a bunch throughout the day because I was hopin that by chance, some sigaro would come into stock. Whenever any pairs do come up tho, they are gone within like 5-10 mins, except that size 13 that sat for like half a day.

I seen sizes 6, 8, 9, 10, 11 and 13.

Trust me i've been monitoring that page ever since the first deal was posted a few weeks ago, but i always seem to miss it by 5-10 min. One day i'll get lucky and catch them on the low.

Last edited:
Since you own both though. Whats the leather/suede like on either pairs? Does SLP really have far superior materials? I've read in forums about people complainin about SEFs leather quality, although they are always praised for quality for the price.
I can't speak on the current version of SEF's cause I've read that he's using cemented soles and such now, however, on the pairs that I've copped over the past 2 years (1 when he only had 2 colorways and two pairs when revealed the gray and tobacco) the quality is pretty good. The suede is nice and they've held up well. Some of the people referencing that the quality aint much to talk about are lying out their backside and have blatantly admitted to rocking theirs everyday for 8+ hours a day for 3-4 months straight without even wiping them off. A pair of slps would look like trash too if you rocked them hard as hell.

Last edited:
I can't speak on the current version of SEF's cause I've read that he's using cemented soles and such now, however, on the pairs that I've copped over the past 2 years (1 when he only had 2 colorways and two pairs when revealed the gray and tobacco) the quality is pretty good. The suede is nice and they've held up well. Some of the people referencing that the quality aint much to talk about are lying out their backside and have blatantly admitted to rocking theirs everyday for 8+ hours a day for 3-4 months straight without even wiping them off. A pair of slps would look like trash too if you rocked them hard as hell.
Thanks. I'm prolly gonna cop a pair of the side zip black calf boots from them.
Trust me i've been monitoring that page ever since the first deal was posted a few weeks ago, but i always seem to miss it by 5-10 min. One day i'll get lucky and catch them on the low.
Just keep checkin and I'm sure you will. When it was first posted at that price, I was positive that no stock was gonna be returned and the deal was dead. Over these last few weeks since it was posted like beginning of March, about 6-8 more pairs came back on it.

Checking YSL.COM as well, the chelsea boots in black suede are gone up to $945 from $895...
mean.gif
but that's only on the black suede pair. The sigaro and grey suede are still $895. Any opinions or thoughts as to why on this?

Wouldn't be the first time for price increases by SLP. I'd say it was simple as that. A $50 price increase on the Chelseas.

I just checked the site as well and it says something about pre order and shipment being June, 2017.

Last edited:
Trying to be patient in finding a pair of Wyatts. These prices people claim to be copping at ain't showing up for me. I'm probably just gonna pull the trigger and cop for the 1k

Trying to be patient in finding a pair of Wyatts. These prices people claim to be copping at ain't showing up for me. I'm probably just gonna pull the trigger and cop for the 1k
Harness Wyatts? What prices are ppl claiming to cop for? I haven't seen or heard any deals on any SLP boots other than this Wyatt 30 Chelsea Boot that was $320. Harness boots are still showing at full price at all retailers I see.

i told you a couple weeks ago you were gonna be taken care of......my intuition wins once again...congrats
To be fair bro, that's not even the one I really I want. I'm still waiting to hear back from them, but Give thanks all the same.
Harness Wyatts? What prices are ppl claiming to cop for? I haven't seen or heard any deals on any SLP boots other than this Wyatt 30 Chelsea Boot that was $320. Harness boots are still showing at full price at all retailers I see.
On here and elsewhere I've seen people say they were able to snag pairs at 7-900. With all the fakes popping up of Wyatts, I'm hesitant to cop on grailed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom