Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad to see people eating in here.

if my size in the harness boots is there once i sell these yeezys then ill cop.

if not ill cop my navy suit.

lets keep the deals rolling guys!

this thread has always been clutch in breaking news of deals

Thinking about getting the cropped Jodhpurs for beaters......or the jodhpurs in fox suede with the out of place black sole as beaters... ahh I hate being indecisive.

Thinking about getting the cropped Jodhpurs for beaters......or the jodhpurs in fox suede with the out of place black sole as beaters... ahh I hate being indecisive.
out of place black sole 

Anyone know if duty charges start after 800$ ? For example if a order is 2500$ will the duty charge only be on 1700$ ?

Copped the new fw17 teddy in grey for retail I'll try to post pics during the weekend

Just copped these off ebay using the 20% code after telling the seller to change the category... $450 not bad for these IMO

Just copped these off ebay using the 20% code after telling the seller to change the category... $450 not bad for these IMO

Crazy you thought of having a seller do that. I got those exact rockrunners for my mom 2 years ago, they look sick in person.

I found a pic of her on my phone. I cropped it for obvious reasons but this is after 2 years and consistent wear. No creases in sight. Pretty impressive.

Ssense sale is trash like always, it only get good when they start reducing prices more....their sales are always 11%, 23% off and dumb stuff like that lol

I'm used to wearing Bottega Chelseas in a 41. What size should I get these SLP Crepe Chelseas in? First time buying into them.

SLP sneakers I'm typically a 41.5-42. Any help would be appreciated.

Last edited:
Um SSense sale is low key lit for those in need of SLP boots under retail. Yeah if you wait it out, the prices will drop further....but ya size might be gone by then.

Shoot your shot.

Um SSense sale is low key lit for those in need of SLP boots under retail. Yeah if you wait it out, the prices will drop further....but ya size might be gone by then.

Shoot your shot.

Yeah thats why i was asking about sizing. I was buying from there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom