Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ssense sale is trash like always, it only get good when they start reducing prices more....their sales are always 11%, 23% off and dumb stuff like that lol

They use machine learning (AI) to determine regional markdowns. Change your shipping country to HK or somewhere and you'll see the price/discount changes as well. Arguably one of the most sophisticated retail ecom operations out there.

Last edited:
Um SSense sale is low key lit for those in need of SLP boots under retail. Yeah if you wait it out, the prices will drop further....but ya size might be gone by then.

Shoot your shot.

This. Hesitated on the black suede jods and now they're gone.

I'm used to wearing Bottega Chelseas in a 41. What size should I get these SLP Crepe Chelseas in? First time buying into them.

SLP sneakers I'm typically a 41.5-42. Any help would be appreciated.

Assuming you're talking about the Nevada Chelsea, I went 1 full size up from my BV size. Could've possibly even went 1.5 up.

You've probably seen it in stock photos but the opening on the SLP boots is very narrow compared to the BV

Assuming you're talking about the Nevada Chelsea, I went 1 full size up from my BV size. Could've possibly even went 1.5 up.

You've probably seen it in stock photos but the opening on the SLP boots is very narrow compared to the BV

Yeah I was talking about the Nevada ones. Damn looks like I'm gonna have to order another 41.5 or 42 and return which ones don't fit.

Appreciate it

Last edited:
Yeah I was talking about the Nevada ones. Damn looks like I'm gonna have to order another 41.5 or 42 and return which ones don't fit.

Appreciate it

Which size did you buy? Ssense kind of has those priced high right now even on sale and I can see the price going lower. These are hardly sought after compared to other SLP boots

Ssense sale is trash like always, it only get good when they start reducing prices more....their sales are always 11%, 23% off and dumb stuff like that lol
They use machine learning (AI) to determine regional markdowns. Change your shipping country to HK or somewhere and you'll see the price/discount changes as well. Arguably one of the most sophisticated retail ecom operations out there.
That's really interesting...

pretty sure the ssense sale always starts out pretty lackluster.  the discounts get better as the weeks go by.

Does anyone have experience with the Alexandre Mattiussi strap boots? How is the sizing?

For reference, I wear a size 42 in CP Chelsea boots and a size 10 in Adidas UB.

Last edited:
Which size did you buy? Ssense kind of has those priced high right now even on sale and I can see the price going lower. These are hardly sought after compared to other SLP boots

Yeah your right actually from searching im probably gonna return the blacks. I got a 42 so that should be good enough. I gotta be on my A game when they start really slashing in the next week or two.

Just picked up some Jodhpurs in Cigar on ssense. Must of been returns/ old stock. Don't really care either way. Got them for 30% off.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom