Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i wouldnt be able to relate i guess.

im part of the masses and still need to cop high end at discount to justify the purchase lol.

team peasant

As i get older, i'm finally able to distinguish between "able and willing" ..nothing wrong with copping at discount ( hell i got an ebates link in my sig! LOL )

Its just interesting to see these designer brands logos plastered everywhere nowadays.. back when i was in school, no body had gucci this or that.. now my little cousins are texting me about all the kids at his school "flexing" .. it used to be designers had no logos.. these trends are brazy.

As i get older, i'm finally able to distinguish between "able and willing" ..nothing wrong with copping at discount ( hell i got an ebates link in my sig! LOL )

Its just interesting to see these designer brands logos plastered everywhere nowadays.. back when i was in school, no body had gucci this or that.. now my little cousins are texting me about all the kids at his school "flexing" .. it used to be designers had no logos.. these trends are brazy.

I find it to be crazy as well. Even 10 years ago the average person didn't care about high fashion. It's all because rappers started mentioning designers more and more in their music. Add sites that list everything your favorite artists are wearing plus thanks to shopping online it's so accessible. The internet pretty much "ruined" everything, not just high fashion. It's just a trend though and like all trends it will pass.

I find it to be crazy as well. Even 10 years ago the average person didn't care about high fashion. It's all because rappers started mentioning designers more and more in their music. Add sites that list everything your favorite artists are wearing plus thanks to shopping online it's so accessible. The internet pretty much "ruined" everything, not just high fashion. It's just a trend though and like all trends it will pass.

well said ..this too shall pass

i mean, the LV x Sup collab.. i would have never in a million years, thought i would have seen that if you asked me 10 years ago :wow: ,..none of those pieces appealed to me.. not even the wallets.. only thing that did appeal to me was the resell potential :lol:

well said ..this too shall pass

i mean, the LV x Sup collab.. i would have never in a million years, thought i would have seen that if you asked me 10 years ago :wow: ,..none of those pieces appealed to me.. not even the wallets.. only thing that did appeal to me was the resell potential :lol:

haha I hear ya. I felt the same when the Balmain X H&M collection was announced. I want to believe it's all out of love and passion for making amazing clothing but nope. At the end of the day business is business and they need to make money by any means necessary. I guess we are sometimes naive to that aspect of high end fashion.

(my 1,000 post! haha)

Now designers are just putting the season in big bold letters on their shirts. Givenchy, Palm Angels...

And don't even get me started on the Balenciaga Kering stuff :sick:

A17---givenchy---17I7719480001.JPG

i saw that pic on an IG asking for a comment. I think I posted. dweebs being dweebs for the "culture"

I didn't realize what was happening in that pic, and thought Balenciaga made some high concept old man sneaker wedge heels.

I was wondering what was I look at. I thought dude did some shoe surgeon ishh only to realize he was stepping on his own shoes.

i dont understand the thought process of this kind of pic. midas whale post your PB&J sandwich with black and red jordans

Either you hate them or love them, here they are. They look big in person because of the triple Soles stacked together. I personally think they are nice and unique but overpriced. But kinda same goes to all designer stuff. Anyways they fit tts and pretty comfy!

IMG_7607.JPG

did you buy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom