Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad I held out. Snagged a BNIB pair of black achilles lows for $280 on grailed. Happy Friday y'all.

My buddy had one back in the day like 10 years ago. Spoons. A bunch of JDM parts on it, full back seat conversion which was kinda funny.

Ahh those were the days

Def not sweating, its a pair of $160 Nikes at the end of the day.

Picking up the Triple S tomorrow, maybe ill step on the Speed Runners. :lol:

Question about VISVM..

anyone purchase these in Japan? I understand they are not as expensive as here in the States...

my wife and i were talkin about flying to Japan for hte 2020 olympics... if that happens, i'd def like to cop a pair while im there..

anyone buy overseas before?

^ You're planning 3 years ahead to save $100-$200 on a pair of shoes?

No just curious .. I'm in no rush.. i dont plan on not buying shoes any time soon... if anything, being more thoughtful with my purchases..

is that what the savings is by purchasing overseas? 1-200?

That's taking frugal to a whole other level. I purchased my Rolandsfrom overseas and it came out to about $759 or so if I remember correctly.

That's taking frugal to a whole other level. I purchased my Rolandsfrom overseas and it came out to about $759 or so if I remember correctly.

lol right ..im not waiting and saving my pennys by any means.... The conversation came up today wh my buddy and i and i figured someone here would know.. would be a nice travel souvenir to come back with.. didnt expect to get roasted... should have known what thread i was in... :lol:

^ i got you what you're saying. i think dudes thought you were saving your money for em.

but anyways visvims are my fav sneaker.
i've worn my fbt elk's for about 2+ years now and they look and feel better and better.

lol right ..im not waiting and saving my pennys by any means.... The conversation came up today wh my buddy and i and i figured someone here would know.. would be a nice travel souvenir to come back with.. didnt expect to get roasted... should have known what thread i was in... :lol:
Listen man, we're going based off what you said.

Listen man, we're going based off what you said.

Oh for sure. I literally said ," if that happens I'd like to cop while I'm there". Innocent question IMO then people made it sound like I was going to wait 3 years to save $1-$200 and being cheap and all Which is not the case. Just curious.

I was just asking and by the sounds of the responses, people don't really know the answer :/

Oh for sure. I literally said ," if that happens I'd like to cop while I'm there". Innocent question IMO then people made it sound like I was going to wait 3 years to save $1-$200 and being cheap and all Which is not the case. Just curious.

I was just asking and by the sounds of the responses, people don't really know the answer :/
It won't be that much cheaper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom