Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My issue with BV is that they only put half of an insole in the boot. For a boot that expensive that blows my mind.

My issue with BV is that they only put half of an insole in the boot. For a boot that expensive that blows my mind.

this is actually normal and much more expensive shoes/boots (like John Lobb) have half insoles or "half socks" and only in the heel because there are usually nails in that area

I think it's actually more common to find full sock on cheaper shoes/boots

The same thing happens with SLPs.

Leather conditioner helps a little but just keep wearing them and it'll go away and you won't have that George Costanza effect going on

I took your advice and drenched my SLPs in conditioner before wearing them out. I also put a @#$@ load of powder under the insoles. I have no idea what they did to the quality between 2013 and 2016 :smh: It's good to be able to wear them again but extremely annoying to re-do this routine every 2-3 wears. My black pair from the original "renaming" release is still in excellent quality

damn, these tripleS are comically colossal in-hand :rofl:
I thought it looked gigantic in pics but when you're holding it, it's just a monstrocity

Bal trip S 5.jpg

Bal trip S 4.jpg

Bal trip S 2.jpg

Bal trip S 1.jpg

i saw kids at the mall wearing them and i know what you mean.. i thought my Ozweegos were huge...these are enormous!

unworn

maybe tried on but for the most part it's got to be as close to unworn as possible

I wouldn't even considered a shoe on displayed that been tried on multiple times DS

unworn

maybe tried on but for the most part it's got to be as close to unworn as possible

I wouldn't even considered a shoe on displayed that been tried on multiple times DS

exactly this, not sure if I posted in here last week, but Barneys outlet in chicago had the FOG boots..DS but heavily handled and tried on.. laces were frayed from the velcro straps, suede was stained from all the gritty handling .. DS doesnt always mean pristine

Just out of curiousity, how did you manage to get your CP's so crease free? I'm a TTS 11 and used to wear 44 in achilles and it was really bad. Sized down to 43 on the pairs I purchased afterward and it helped a ton, but I have only worn the powder blues in the pic around 5x max and it is already showing creasing whereas yours look perfect. I only own woodlore (aka nordstrom) cedar shoe trees but they don't fit well in the achilles really. Am I missing something? For what it's worth the amount of creasing i'm seeing on the 43's doesn't really bug me but i'm surprised yours are that clean since I have seen you posting them on foot here and there for a minute now. Thought I should ask..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom