Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
With what you were it woudnt look dope.

It has to fit your style, not one of those shes you could throw on with anything.

im a big fan of the triple S.
but boy are they pricey.

i know its a no no to mention kanye and adidas in here

but the wave runners are gonna make a big splash once they touch down.

Its not for everyone obviously. More for the fashion forward (like those pics) or edgier dressers. Goes well with streetwear dressers as well. I like em, goes well with the oversized trend. Its not gonna look good with a classic slim silhouette or fitted clothes.

was thinking the same thing.. those behemoths goe best with serial killer pants.. aka wide leg and 4" too short :rofl:

Last edited:
info on the boot to the right RFX?

prada
321.jpg

4321.jpg

Wanted the triple S since I first saw em, however, the hype is too strong with em now. Had a much older co-worker of mine appear and showed me them on her phone and was like"it's only a matter of time before I see you in these" : rollin :rofl:

Wanted the triple S since I first saw em, however, the hype is too strong with em now. Had a much older co-worker of mine appear and showed me them on her phone and was like"it's only a matter of time before I see you in these" : rollin :rofl:

What's her name? Please share it.

1155668_3.jpg 7E31FDF8-9EEB-46B8-AB82-FCB210FC556A.jpeg 867A29B8-3CAE-42FA-A01F-169D70A21820.jpeg 475C488C-30C2-433E-B7B5-F6CE8ABC93F3.jpeg 2796C42C-91CE-462D-8355-A63AB107C888.jpeg

Hey dudes. So I just found these in my local Marshalls. I’m willing to help someone else out in here if you want these for cost plus shipping. I already have a pair of these exact boots so don’t need two pairs.

A lot may not be familiar with the brand but Belstaff is a luxury brand inspired by exploration, motor sports and aviation. They make some of the nicest jackets I’ve seen. These boots are the “Trialmaster” and retail for $625. These were $230 USD, so if anyone wants them for that cost plus shipping, PM me. They are a size 9 (42).

Last edited:
really can't go wrong with the all white achilles lows, it really should be a staple but they run pretty narrow for me so I need alternatives

I really enjoy my Achilles, but if they're too narrow, I find the SL01 to be a good alternative.

IMG_20171020_171024.jpg

For comfort, I'd take Margiela GATs over both. I regret selling mine, so I'll be on the hunt for a new pair come sale season.

Hnnggg

edit -

stay woke fellas.. just saw this in my explore page

im sickkkk

Last edited:
one of my homey has a friend looking to cash someone out for every pair released. 10K reward. LMAO

1155668_3.jpg 7E31FDF8-9EEB-46B8-AB82-FCB210FC556A.jpeg 867A29B8-3CAE-42FA-A01F-169D70A21820.jpeg 475C488C-30C2-433E-B7B5-F6CE8ABC93F3.jpeg 2796C42C-91CE-462D-8355-A63AB107C888.jpeg

Hey dudes. So I just found these in my local Marshalls. I’m willing to help someone else out in here if you want these for cost plus shipping. I already have a pair of these exact boots so don’t need two pairs.

A lot may not be familiar with the brand but Belstaff is a luxury brand inspired by exploration, motor sports and aviation. They make some of the nicest jackets I’ve seen. These boots are the “Trialmaster” and retail for $625. These were $230 USD, so if anyone wants them for that cost plus shipping, PM me. They are a size 9 (42).

These are low key flames yo. I would have copped em but they ain't my size. It's kind of sad that people don't recognize quality in here and if somethin ain't SLP or Gucci, no one cares.

These are low key flames yo. I would have copped em but they ain't my size. It's kind of sad that people don't recognize quality in here and if somethin ain't SLP or Gucci, no one cares.
why does what other people like make you sad?

I was just makin a general statement. No need to get mad just caz I said homies are SLP and Gucci and whatever's rappers be mentioning crazy. It wasn't a shot at you.

I really enjoy my Achilles, but if they're too narrow, I find the SL01 to be a good alternative.

IMG_20171020_171024.jpg

For comfort, I'd take Margiela GATs over both. I regret selling mine, so I'll be on the hunt for a new pair come sale season.

GATs aren't all white though, still one of my all time favorites but my go to all whites are Wings & Horns and some Buttero I got for a very steep discount (i got to get some white waxed laces for them)
wing n horn lows 1.jpg

buttero lows 1.jpg

lol.. those MMM's are doing too much.. the Wings & Horns up there look really nice!

thx for posting

was thinking the same thing.. those behemoths goe best with serial killer pants.. aka wide leg and 4" too short :rofl:

I mean more with an overall fitted look, too and bottom though im sure some people can pull it off. I wear them with skinny pants but my tops usually oversized.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom