Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i just took some scissors and cut them straight across.
then i just took a random brush...i think it was a cheap suede brush you get out of a kiwi shoe care kit.
but the bristles were really rough and just brushed the hem downward until it looked distressed to my liking.

i did have to add a horizontal reinforcement stitch to the inseam of my jeans because after i cut them i could tell they were going to unravel.
honestly, it was super easy. i didn't even know what i was doing. i know nothing about sewing either.
but they've held up great after a lot of wear
basically what I did. Except did the stitching myself and I used a tool kit for fixing electronics to create the fraying effect

Anyone here a sz39? Have some DS / lightly worn shoes I’m trying to offload

Also, does anyone know what brand has navy suede boots? I want Chelsea or Jodphur or side zip. I know BV has but not a fan of the crepe sole. CP also had a RG collab side zip but I heard the opening was pretty wide on it so I never pulled the trigger

Church's, Grenson and Paul Smith should have some chelseas.

I think Givenchy made a pair at one point too.

Today's kicks

Attachments

• IMG_0129.JPG
    IMG_0129.JPG
    483.7 KB · Views: 38
So I just found these and realized that Common Projects are now making chelsea boots with stacked leather heels instead of the crepe soles they always use. Interesting...

I'll probably be buying a pair in black leather eventually. outfit_1166196_1.jpg 1166196_1.jpg 1166196_4.jpg 1166196_5.jpg

Did you cut the harness off or are those the pair that didn't have the harness? Did you also cut the bottoms of those DO2's?
They aren't the harness nor the chelsea, they are the cowboy boots from fw14. Yeah I ripped the hem of the D02.

Thats it Gpoop^^

Went to the woodbury commons today. Didn't get anything but Saint Laurent had the velvet wyatts, gold wyatts, devon pythons in both black and patterned. Velvet wyatts were priced at 449.

i love all my slp sneakers. they don't have the softest leather but they are comfy and look great.
visvim the goat though

Reactions: JPS
I need a pair Visvims, the new UTE Moc-Trainer Folk looks pretty good. How do they usually fit?
505230011_2_ShoeFrontQtr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom