Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
they break in a lot... i got the same size as my slp sneakers.
my tts in non high end sneakers is 9.5. i got a 9.

AJ1 SLPs are completely different from CP Achilles anyways.

Get both.

this got me thinking lol.. thx.. from what i see online they are really pairing down the SL 01 lows..will try both on and see..

CP quality seems to be good and if i go TTS creasing shouldnt be expected to a degree but not exaggerated or so it seems, unless im not getting my right size..

CP Achilles smooth af, but just so boring. Dont get me wrong, I like the shoe and theres nothing wrong with boring.

But yeah, its boring. :lol:

They changed their chelsea crepe sole chelsea boots. I like the subtle changes.

CP Achilles smooth af, but just so boring. Dont get me wrong, I like the shoe and theres nothing wrong with boring.

But yeah, its boring. :lol:

They changed their chelsea crepe sole chelsea boots. I like the subtle changes.

thx very a good point.. the shoe is minimal and for all intents and purposes, a plain white /solid colored leather shoe.. nothing "extra" per se..

i really would like a high quality, smooth lined leather shoe..something i can wear with everything..
I mean, heck these vans ALMOST check all the boxes. this except for the tooling on the midsole.. bumpy and lumpy in hand, but thats all vans for the most part lol

but yes, i do want a designer pair..may be CP's in 2018 for me
http%3A%2F%2Fwhatdropsnow.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fproduct_images%2Fimages%2F73483%2Ff96bcf077aa3644810fa46e14b0247b7b08274d1.jpg

If I were ever in the market for a very minimal, plain and clean white leather shoe, it would probably be the CP's.

My "plain" white leather shoe is the snake Gucci Aces right now.

If I were ever in the market for a very minimal, plain and clean white leather shoe, it would probably be the CP's.

My "plain" white leather shoe is the snake Gucci Aces right now.

thx.. mine are stan smiths but the leather on them is **** ..been wearing my powerphases instead but want something even more minimal.. thx again
for the input!

really can't go wrong with the all white achilles lows, it really should be a staple but they run pretty narrow for me so I need alternatives

there's actually a chill in the air so we might actually a cool fall/winter in socal this year, time to dust off some boots that has gotten very little to no wear
boots 1.jpg

I think it's one of their better offerings as the zippers only on the medial side.

I also want the padded combat boots but I am not sure if it is still being made.
44838518NI_13_f.jpg

i got the old classic rangers with no zips. great boot that doesn't get enough wear from me

there's actually a chill in the air so we might actually a cool fall/winter in socal this year, time to dust off some boots that has gotten very little to no wear
boots 1.jpg
info on the boot to the right RFX?

All those pics and not one person convinced me of the whole bulky sneaker trend. I just dont get it.

will never understand the wave Balenciaga created with those boats

Its not for everyone obviously. More for the fashion forward (like those pics) or edgier dressers. Goes well with streetwear dressers as well. I like em, goes well with the oversized trend. Its not gonna look good with a classic slim silhouette or fitted clothes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom