Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really am having a hard time believing u guys think that sites legit. I do agree that it's a low risk situation but it's obviously not legit. There is no such thing as a retailer that couldn't get rid of red arenas. Come on guys. Yea I did get new triple straps for 390 but they were from an individual, not a business. Businesses can't do that and stay open lol.

Why sell on yourwebstore for $450 when you can sell the rouge braise arenas on eBay for $700+? Who did you buy them from to be able to make money off a $450 sale? One person says they are legit? Has anyone seen anything sold on that site, it all just says sold out. Why have an Instagram that just reposts other people's pictures? The fake Lamborghini pic that's supposed to get people to believe he owns one? Idk seems fishy.

I mean if you don't mind having $500 in limbo for a couple weeks, I guess it's worth it. I have a feeling the sizing will be the biggest tell. Counterfeiters can hardly ever get the size right. If they don't fit big like every other Arena, I would file a claim ASAP.

Last edited:
Really am having a hard time believing u guys think that sites legit. I do agree that it's a low risk situation but it's obviously not legit. There is no such thing as a retailer that couldn't get rid of red arenas. Come on guys. Yea I did get new triple straps for 390 but they were from an individual, not a business. Businesses can't do that and stay open lol.
Not saying real or fake but some wierd things to note

If they were trying to scam, they'd have an infinite size run, i tried adding 20 pairs of one size to cart, quantity was maxed at two.

Also

So it is a low risk situation

Why would someone spend so much time to make such a nice looking website only to sell fake kicks with a 100% authentic or money back guarantee?

And then they are replying to emails and canceling orders swiftly when asked

Man these some weird scammers if they are selling fakes :lol:. Also eager to see how this pans out.

Last edited:
And then they are replying to emails and canceling orders swiftly when asked

Man these some weird scammers if they are selling fakes
laugh.gif
. Also eager to see how this pans out.
im thinking of just taking the risk. Low risk High reward if it all ends up well.

Really wierd sounding to be a scam

but at the same time

too good to be true

They might not know they are fake, if they are. Every scammer around says 100% authentic or your money back. Once they close the account, they don't give a ****. The web store could have been created in 4 hours. It's a shopify template. With that said shopify is very strict with new sellers, and if he can't prove they were purchased legitly, they won't release the funds.

Help with Visvim sizing!  Been wanting to order a pair but never have the guts to because last thing I want is something thats either too small or too large.  I wear a size 44 in SLP, 11 in Nike Flyknits, 44 in Common Projects, and Balenciagas are iffy--a 43 is slightly big, but 42 is just right where it's a little snug--42.5 would be perfect if it existed.

What size in the Visvim FBTs would I go for?!

he's either cashing out and running, or looking for publicity. how can you sell it for under retail and offer 15% off on top of that lol.
if you look at one of the earlier entries on instagram, they advertised the arenas for the normal $575 msrp. so it's not like it's a pricing error.

The sizing is off:

Official sizing

We all know real Balenciagas fit super big, but the fakes probably fit small. Where did he come up with the sizing?

Real Life sizing on Arenas are more like

40 / 8.5

41 / 8-9.5

42 / 9-10.5

43 / 10-11

44 / 12-13

On a side note - It is a shopify website, and I do know they have a very strict process of becoming verified. It just seems to good to be true, that normally means it is. 
Don't own balenciagas, but isnt that just going by the EU to US shoe conversion? Arenas fit big but there are no retailers adjusting for that fit. All they say is to size down since it fits bigger. Porter has EU39/US6, EU40/US7, etc. 

Help with Visvim sizing!  Been wanting to order a pair but never have the guts to because last thing I want is something thats either too small or too large.  I wear a size 44 in SLP, 11 in Nike Flyknits, 44 in Common Projects, and Balenciagas are iffy--a 43 is slightly big, but 42 is just right where it's a little snug--42.5 would be perfect if it existed.

What size in the Visvim FBTs would I go for?!
TTS if it's from the recent seasons. The older FBTs fit bigger but recent ones are TTS. 

Last edited:
website is 3 weeks old. warehouse in NYC but returns should be shipped to a different address in california.
dude also registered the domain name using a misspelled version of his name

If it ain't from a trusted retailer.. It ain't for me... I can't deal with the foolishness.. My two cents..

Don't own balenciagas, but isnt that just going by the EU to US shoe conversion? Arenas fit big but there are no retailers adjusting for that fit. All they say is to size down since it fits bigger. Porter has EU39/US6, EU40/US7, etc. 

TTS if it's from the recent seasons. The older FBTs fit bigger but recent ones are TTS. 
Balenciaga uses a standard conversion from EU to US on their website. I have not idea how basic garments came up with there size chart. Every one who sells Arenas are aware of the weird sizing and tells people to size up not size down. The only thing I can think of is they are fake and he adjusted the sizes accordingly. 

Did anybody notice that the sole where it says balenciaga is totally flat? I checked my arenas from years ago and they aren't completely flat. Theres a slight curve on mine which was purchased from balenciaga nyc. My pleats on the other hand are completely flat like the pic but it has the new balenciaga stamp with the border around it. Can anybody else confirm this? Also if they bought from retailers looking to get rid of them why is there no sticker on the sole and no size sticker on the midsole? I cant think of a logical reason to take the stickers off a brand new shoe when you are trying to sell it as brand new.

I don't buy high end shoes from bums.

I own 5 Arenas. All from Barney's.

$500 (under retail) for the most popular colorway of the Arena's?

If it's too good to be true...

Last edited:
If it ain't from a trusted retailer.. It ain't for me... I can't deal with the foolishness.. My two cents..
there are exceptions though. If the item is long sold out and you can take it to a store to confirm authenticity I'll cop. Lv kanyes for example

I'm curious though if every LV store, or even most, could authenticate a good bootleg LVxKW sneakers? It's a limited pair and chances are the employee you speak with might not know what it is. I wonder if they have an indication under the insole or a product number underneath the tongue or something to guarantee authenticity.

I'd understand current or recent pairs like pleated or arenas where the employee has likely handled or have a pair in-store to compare with but with LVxKWs that flew off the shelves? I'm not so sure.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom