Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck on the basic garments website guys. Hope ya'll get the real deal. If any of ya'll are in NYC I'd take them to the balenciaga store to confirm authenticity
Look at basic garments sizing listed for the arenas. Not only do they not use Balenciagas sizing they have them fitting smaller then the listed size not 1-2 sizes larger like they actully do. I also spoke with my SA and she said after speaking to her manager they are not authorized resellers. That means they would have to buy them for full price, doesn't make sense that they have them for less then retail, in colors that have been sold out for 6-8 months now. Sorry buyers but get ready to fight for your money back.

Anyone seen this trainer at SL stores yet here in U.S.?

The odd thing about that site is they have some stuff listed as regular resell, over retail type prices. But then some stuff below retail.

They say they buy their stuff from actual people, but I'm not sure who prices the stuff on their site. It doesnt sound like its consignment.

Look at basic garments sizing listed for the arenas. Not only do they not use Balenciagas sizing they have them fitting smaller then the listed size not 1-2 sizes larger like they actully do. I also spoke with my SA and she said after speaking to her manager they are not authorized resellers. That means they would have to buy them for full price, doesn't make sense that they have them for less then retail, in colors that have been sold out for 6-8 months now. Sorry buyers but get ready to fight for your money back.
I personally made my order expecting to have to fight for my money back rather than expecting it to be legit.  Took a bunch of screenshots of the website/checkout screens and their instagram in case I need it for any dispute.  Figured between paypal/my credit card my risk of losing this money is pretty low and was willing to deal w the annoyance of a claim/dispute to take chance that this is actually legit. Site is def suspect though and Im planning accordingly. I think everyone else who ordered should be doing the same.

Those red arenas are definitely older if legit. Can tell by the "Balenciaga" on the sole. OG font and no bubble around the letters.

Why would dried up, sought after colors go for below retail and on sale. Sounds made up bro. Hope that works out for you though! :rofl:

Last edited:
Those red arenas are definitely older if legit. Can tell by the "Balenciaga" on the sole. OG font and no bubble around the letters.

Why would dried up, sought after colors go for below retail and on sale. Sounds made up bro. Hope that works out for you though! :rofl:

can not wait to see how this turns out

The website looks legit and even their instagram page looks ok, most fake websites won't even bother with that.

With that said, it says they get their stock from people who can't sell their pairs yet they have/had multiple sizes on some pairs?

I don't know...

Ok guys here is some more info that makes me question the site.

Registrant Organization: Basic Garments LLC - a search of Corp / LLC shows no such Organization 

it is illegal to list yourself as an LLC if you are not. The process is normally quick and shows up with in a day or two.

The address listed is an apartment building.

Site was registered less then a month ago, lists a bunch of items but they are all sold out, (very easy to list a stock photo then put sold out)

This photoshopped photo and the one other photo appear to be the only ones the owner took, all other instagram photos are someone else's.

The sizing is off:

Official sizing

We all know real Balenciagas fit super big, but the fakes probably fit small. Where did he come up with the sizing?

Real Life sizing on Arenas are more like

40 / 8.5

41 / 8-9.5

42 / 9-10.5

43 / 10-11

44 / 12-13

On a side note - It is a shopify website, and I do know they have a very strict process of becoming verified. It just seems to good to be true, that normally means it is. 

Last edited:
I ordered a red pair. I'll let the order ride and post pics. Depending on what you guys say i'll keep then or return them.

On the real while that site seems to good too be true, you really don't have anything to lose. They didn't have a full size run when I checked but again the price to me personally is the only thing that has me like :smh: But people need to realize they're people selling stuff for the low. Look at dude on here that got those 3 strap MMM brand new for $390 when they cost almost $700+ mind you they just dropped a couple weeks ago from the new season. Or the seller on eBay selling legit high end shoes for the low. I've come across some crack head deals in my life which I was like this is crazyyyy! :rofl: Fortunately, for me I asked for more pictures, etc and everything checked out with the authenticity and got my items. Deal was so good I felt hella bad for dude. Seriously, shoes I got were worth around a good 1700+ but got all 4 shoes for $500 :D Trust me, once you doing things through Paypal take the risk. LOL Dude tried to get me on some Louboutins, turned out they were fake Paypal gave me my money back but told me to destroy the shoes, if I was messed up I could have sold them. :lol:

Last edited:
Agree. Someone on their IG is actually claiming he got his pair and theyre legit. im still skeptical and chances are the site is bs but the risk is so low I'm gonna take a shot and ride it out. I don't understand why anyone who wants to scam accepts non-gift payments on PayPal. I've had to start plenty of disputes due to scammers but always got my money back so hopefully that trend continues here if it comes to it.

In related news, their homepage says they're gonna be getting the red pleats tomorrow. Who else is down to make an order?!?!? Haha

Last edited:
If it turns out they're legit, I've got a feeling every pair of Arenas will be sold out as soon as someone posts proof.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom