Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
PLEASE TELL ME BASICGARMENTS.COM IS LEGIT! THEY JUST RESTOCKED RED, EXTRA WHITE, AND BLACK LEATHER ARENAS FOR ONLY $500 EACH WITH DISCOUNT 15% OFF CODE! JUST COPPED 1 PAIR OF WHITE AND 1 PAIR OF RED! LET ME KNOW Y'ALL AND GO GRAB YOUR PAIRS ASAP

pretty sure they are legit

"We buy authentic designer deadstock items (New, never worn or damaged) from individuals and retailers that are not able to sell all of their items. If you have items or stock you would like to sell to us please email us at: [email protected]."

"We buy authentic designer deadstock items (New, never worn or damaged) from individuals and retailers that are not able to sell all of their items. If you have items or stock you would like to sell to us please email us at: [email protected]."
yeah i think they are. the price is what caught me off gaurd tho. with the discount it's about $425 for a pair

What makes this sound legit?  And how are they able to sell authentic Arenas for under retail + offer 15% off and have close to a full size run?  Those 3 colors of Arenas normally sell out at full retail, and the red color usually goes for well above retail on eBay.

I hope they're authentic, but it seems fishy.  There are no original pictures of their product on instagram.  All of their pictures are either some other store's stock pictures, or reposts from tumblr.

I would ask them for tagged pictures of the actual shoes they are sending you, so you can see for yourself if they are legit.

Last edited:
God I hope they're legit. Ordered me a red and white pair in a size 41.

Balenciaga's site just updated and have the BLACK and WHITE Arenas full size run available. Gulp... bigger gamble than I'd hope but I paid basicgarments with paypal so they should have my back.

Amazes me how people throw their money away. Why set yourself up on a website like that.

We buy authentic designer deadstock items (New, never worn or damaged) from individuals and retailers that are not able to sell all of their items.

Why not just buy from reputable established dealers?

Last edited:
Beauty shots :lol:

Beauty shots
laugh.gif
Im trying to order a red size 40 using paypal and I keep getting an error.  You guys think its safe to do it on my CC and rely on their fraud protection if something goes wrong?  Chase is usually pretty good about these things.  There is actually tax when making an order to NY so 1 pair after discount comes out to $461.66

EDIT: Nevermind, got Paypal working and paid using my Chase card rather than bank.  Looks like a few of us are gonna be in this together, hope its legit! The site actually now shows size 40 as being sold out so I may have got the last pair. Been lookin for Rouge Braise in a 40 for months now.  

Last edited:
Theyre Margiela sneakers. They dont really have an official name so just search up 3 strap or triple strap or anything and you can find that style.
I've noticed that for their "sci-fis" or "futures". Is there an official name for those? Makes it hard to find fit pics of them online or even on ebay.

I've noticed that for their "sci-fis" or "futures". Is there an official name for those? Makes it hard to find fit pics of them online or even on ebay.

Yea I dont think Margiela has official names for any of the sneakers :lol:

Check the official eboutique and every sneaker is just listed as "premiere sneaker" or "avant premiere sneaker". I've seen other sites have those scifis up as Margiela streamline and future and stuff like that though.

Good luck on the basic garments website guys. Hope ya'll get the real deal. If any of ya'll are in NYC I'd take them to the balenciaga store to confirm authenticity

Good luck on the basic garments website guys. Hope ya'll get the real deal. If any of ya'll are in NYC I'd take them to the balenciaga store to confirm authenticity
Im in NYC and def plan to do that if we actually get some shoes delivered from these guys.  The red ones in those pics are 100% legit.  Whether they actually send us those is another story. 

Im in NYC and def plan to do that if we actually get some shoes delivered from these guys.  The red ones in those pics are 100% legit.  Whether they actually send us those is another story. 
make sure they actually inspect it and not just have one random employee say they look real or something

Anyone in here wear Visvim FBT's? I really cant see the beauty in those.

they've been out for so long, before this wave of designers focusing on sneakers there's really wasn't much like em. if your just now discovering them they might not be the dopest thing compared to like Arenas or something but 7-8 years ago if you could afford visvim it was the way to go

they've been out for so long, before this wave of designers focusing on sneakers there's really wasn't much like em. if your just now discovering them they might not be the dopest thing compared to like Arenas or something but 7-8 years ago if you could afford visvim it was the way to go

I got you. I wasnt meaning the whole brand. Just those ones that Kanye has made popular with the flap like things on the side.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom