Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally nice enough to rock these today. Sorry for the worst pic ever.

yeah, me either. thought it was weird, but i don't think the guy would pull 1600 out of the air.
yeah I feel you. maybe they have a snakeskin embossed version and an actual snakeskin releasing to coincide with each other?

I knew baleciaga was going to cancel my rouge braise order I placed on the 5th. I called and ask why I have not got tracking and they said I should have received an email on the 9th saying it got canceled because of quality control. They said when they got the delivery from Italy they were damage. I think that's bs and they oversold them.

I knew baleciaga was going to cancel my rouge braise order I placed on the 5th. I called and ask why I have not got tracking and they said I should have received an email on the 9th saying it got canceled because of quality control. They said when they got the delivery from Italy they were damage. I think that's bs and they oversold them.

Sorry to hear that man. Thats wierd bc I thought you got your order in prior to mine. Where you located? Hopefully the San Jose store will have some in store for the Grand Opening

Still waiting on that info

Sorry to hear that man. Thats wierd bc I thought you got your order in prior to mine. Where you located? Hopefully the San Jose store will have some in store for the Grand Opening

Still waiting on that info

it is what it is, maybe I can get a % code off them.

Got these in today "Nuit Fonce" love the shade of blue on this almost looks black sometimes, Looking for a pair of Rouge Braise sz 42 now

Well, those Filling Pieces pythons sold out instantly. Missed out each time today. :frown: Was really trying to get the black low top ones but they seem to be more limited than the white ones or were simply more popular.

I know someone else several pages back complained about this. I just got mine in the mail today...wasssup with this??? And why does balenciagas website say these are made in Italy but on the tongue of the shoe it says made in Spain. Liars!

Well, those Filling Pieces pythons sold out instantly. Missed out each time today. :frown: Was really trying to get the black low top ones but they seem to be more limited than the white ones or were simply more popular.
I think the black is leftover stock from Black Friday, so the numbers were pretty low, but don't forget Kith. Best of luck to you, unless you're a size 41, then **** off. 

Just playing. Hope we both cop. 
nthat.gif

I think the black is leftover stock from Black Friday, so the numbers were pretty low, but don't forget Kith. Best of luck to you, unless you're a size 41, then **** off. 

Just playing. Hope we both cop. 
nthat.gif
Lol, I'm not a size 41. Do you know if they run true to size?

And I thought Kith was already sold out, when do they have more in stock?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom