Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally came in. Respec to jack stacks for the link.

Any idea how big a % customs charges will be if I ordered through Sneakerboy? Can you pay with cash whenever they deliver?

Well I'd be interested in the Filling Pieces if they were in black.

And 30%?! What?? Lol this is going to be a $200 customs bill for the SLPs. Maybe it'll be less for USA lol.

Man thats so lucky, I gotta wait til next week before they get here.

Please post pics of both when you get a chance.

@Allstardope did you get anything from Belle & Clive sale?

Naw but i really want those chesnut guccis :smokin not in my size unfortunatly

How is he leather on the embossed arenas? How do they compare to the wrinkled lambskin areas? Thanks.

Nothing high end. They are uglybros waxed bikers. My other pair fit me perfectly so I expected this pair to be the same. Will the wax be damaged if I taper and hem? Never done it before
repped for the pants info never heard of that brand but after looking they have some real nice pants at a decent price.

The wax should be fine by hem or taper. Only the wash and water already have negative effects. I have William rest waxed black jeans and got them altered with no issues

repped for the pants info never heard of that brand but after looking they have some real nice pants at a decent price.

The wax should be fine by hem or taper. Only the wash and water already have negative effects. I have William rest waxed black jeans and got them altered with no issues
Thanks for the info on alterations. The quality of uglybros is pretty good considering the price

Nothing high end. They are uglybros waxed bikers. My other pair fit me perfectly so I expected this pair to be the same. Will the wax be damaged if I taper and hem? Never done it before
Checked them out, 
eek.gif

Better than Rogue's IMO, ive found my Balmain substitutes 
laugh.gif
. Which is your other pair? Im looking at the Guardian and it says slim fit. They do look slimmer than their other cuts, still dont know whether to go with a 30 or 32. Im normally a 32, have any insight?

Checked them out, :wow: .

Better than Rogue's IMO, ive found my Balmain substitutes :lol: . Which is your other pair? Im looking at the Guardian and it says slim fit. They do look slimmer than their other cuts, still dont know whether to go with a 30 or 32. Im normally a 32, have any insight?
Definitely better than rogues imo. My other pair is the motorpools which fit me perfect. The one in the pic is the triton and im actually omw to buy the carnabys as we speak. My boy who has balmains as well as uglybros actually prefers the uglybros.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom