Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good find, cant knock money saved on these.

Ive got the nuit fonce colorway and rogue on the way :evil:

word. just gotta wait on these then.. f/w 2014 for the snakeskin embossed right?
Just following up on my own post from earlier: was in the balenciaga store in soho nyc today buying a pair of lambskin black arenas.  Asked the guy about the snakeskins coming out and he said that these will likely drop in the next 2-4 months, and there is genuine snakeskin on these. The price will be $1,600.  just an FYI.

Are the Wheat SLP Hightops around anywhere?

the suede ones? barneys.com ($675)
These are the ones I'm looking for

Just following up on my own post from earlier: was in the balenciaga store in soho nyc today buying a pair of lambskin black arenas.  Asked the guy about the snakeskins coming out and he said that these will likely drop in the next 2-4 months, and there is genuine snakeskin on these. The price will be $1,600.  just an FYI.
pricey. Those in the pic don't look like genuine snakeskin to me though.

Definitely better than rogues imo. My other pair is the motorpools which fit me perfect. The one in the pic is the triton and im actually omw to buy the carnabys as we speak. My boy who has balmains as well as uglybros actually prefers the uglybros.
How does the "Guardian" fit compared to say Levi 511's? I dont want them slim straight at all, more tapered. I noticed a lot of their jeans say jeans run larger, Guardians say true to size but im still iffy on whether to grab a 32 or 30. Im normally a 32, though if they are too big I guess ill get them tapered.

How does the "Guardian" fit compared to say Levi 511's? I dont want them slim straight at all, more tapered. I noticed a lot of their jeans say jeans run larger, Guardians say true to size but im still iffy on whether to grab a 32 or 30. Im normally a 32, though if they are too big I guess ill get them tapered.
I am interested to know this as well. They have a olive colored pant that I really like might pick up a size 36 but in worried about the fit

How does the "Guardian" fit compare to say Levi 511's? I dont want them slim straight at all, more tapered. I noticed a lot of their jeans say jeans run larger, Guardians say true to size but im still iffy on whether to grab a 32 or 30. Im normally a 32, though if they are too big I guess ill get them tapered.
I personally have never tried on the guardians but Im pretty sure the fit is much better than 511's. The waist for me at least is very tts.
I am interested to know this as well. They have a olive colored pant that I really like might pick up a size 36 but in worried about the fit
I have the olive ones you are referring to i have and I love them. Could use a very slight taper and hem but even if you didnt its not bad. The ones I bought today, the carnabys, fit a little snug but doest need any alterations for me. Its weird, I have 3 pairs and they all fit different. For lack of a better word im a fatter guy lol and its usually difficult for me to find nice fitting jeans that arent too long and these are the best fitting ive found for me. Not sure how it will be for slimmer guys but my boy who is slim and small also love the fit.

I personally have never tried on the guardians but Im pretty sure the fit is much better than 511's. The waist for me at least is very tts.
I have the olive ones you are referring to i have and I love them. Could use a very slight taper and hem but even if you didnt its not bad. The ones I bought today, the carnabys, fit a little snug but doest need any alterations for me. Its weird, I have 3 pairs and they all fit different. For lack of a better word im a fatter guy lol and its usually difficult for me to find nice fitting jeans that arent too long and these are the best fitting ive found for me. Not sure how it will be for slimmer guys but my boy who is slim and small also love the fit.
thanks for the info don't wanna high jack thread discussing denim. But will loom at jeans I got to see if these would work fit wise. I'm not a small guy so that is good to know. I float between 36-38 for denim so I will Def take a loom at these. Jus don't wanna spend 300+ on denim do they ever go on sale?

thanks for the info don't wanna high jack thread discussing denim. But will loom at jeans I got to see if these would work fit wise. I'm not a small guy so that is good to know. I float between 36-38 for denim so I will Def take a loom at these. Jus don't wanna spend 300+ on denim do they ever go on sale?
I have yet to see them go on sale. Check who their authorized retailers are. You might find one near where you live. I jus got lucky. The very first store in North America to have stock coincidentally was only like 10 mins away from my house

do you know what arenas they had stocked in the soho store? and those snakeskin arenas are cool but they looked embossed would be better if it was actual python skin

You mind stating youre height and weight and jean size in say 511's?

Also a pic in the olive ones if you could. Im so itchy on copping but sizing got me iffy. PM if you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom