Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the white and black SL/10h but the fact that the sole is more of a cream or off white instead of the the bright white on the toe box and other panels makes it a pass for me.

yea i'm sold on the black/whites...does bergdoff do phone orders? I won't be back in NY for two weeks

I also want some mmm future hi's but a simple clean color way.  black and gum sole but not trying to pay retail lol

I wasn't hugely into these Masion Margiela's but these Black Ostrich Leather Future Hi Tops are quite nice but also $2200 price tag.....seems like we're just talking Arenas and Saint Laurent's at the moment.

you can talk about whatever shoes you want, there are no rules lol. everybody just tends to dress the same in here

crazy thing about those is that I think they were about sold out on the 2 sites I saw em on, probably only had 1 fsr tho

Last edited:
SLP's just came through.. The craftsmanship, presentation, and look of the shoe is definitely what you would expect from a high end shoe.. I will wear these joints often... I may even double up... Love em..

Last edited:
Stopped by balenciaga NYC today. They're taking names down for the pythons and stuff coming out but not doing preorders yet(at least for me, I know the real clients got their pairs on lock already). They also had a sz47 black pleated on the shelf.

How do SLP high fit?? I wear US9, EU42 in most of shoes including Jordan and US9.5 EU42.5 for narrow shoes like Jordan 1,11.

By reading the post it seems like they run big. Should go half size or full size down? And what's retail price on these? Give me some advice.

anybody end up grabbing these or anybody with any givenchy high tops?
Not enough celebs wearing Givenchy sneakers to hype it, so doubt many are willing to shell out a thou for 'em when they can just get MMM, which seems to be the go-to thousand dollar shoe in the thread. FSR still on SSense. 

Those Givenchy sneakers are trash :x :lol: IMO

It's odd that people keep making low key comments about all the SLP , Balenciaga talk and pick ups

Why not just post the other Shoe Brands you have or are interested in

Saks here in NYC recently started carrying Givenchy sneakers (for men). Saw the model up there. Was way too clunky and big for my personal taste. Had a bunch of slip-ons for the Spring/Summer as well.

The Givenchy sneakers aren't so bad. I have a pair, wore them once and they didn't look so bad..

I won't pay retail or even half retail for them but they're not that bad.

Not enough celebs wearing Givenchy sneakers to hype it, so doubt many are willing to shell out a thou for 'em when they can just get MMM, which seems to be the go-to thousand dollar shoe in the thread. FSR still on SSense. 

that's what I though but the black and white pairs from this season sold out alot of places so they seem popular enough. somebody posted em awhile ago so I was curious if anybody ended up copping

Last edited:
I just want some gold slps. Wear a 44 on arenas. The 45 in the slp gold are gone. Of anyone has an idea where I can cop shoot me a pm

Both look dope!!! do you know how much was retail?

How do SLP high fit?? I wear US9, EU42 in most of shoes including Jordan and US9.5 EU42.5 for narrow shoes like Jordan 1,11.
By reading the post it seems like they run big. Should go half size or full size down? And what's retail price on these? Give me some advice.

I recommend going a half size down. They fit perfect for me after going down a half size.

They're $570.00 retail.

Last edited:

I'd have to disagree. If you've seen the shoe in person, it isn't the most impressive thing to behold. It's huge and clunky and the design isn't the greatest, it's like a pair of knock-off DBSS.

I mean SLPs are probably more famous than Arenas right now and I do not remember many celebs wearing them. And MMM rarely go to thousands, typical GAT lows are $500 and often can be found on sale. Even the Vags are around what, $700-$800?

I'd have to disagree. If you've seen the shoe in person, it isn't the most impressive thing to behold. It's huge and clunky and the design isn't the greatest, it's like a pair of knock-off DBSS.

I mean SLPs are probably more famous than Arenas right now and I do not remember many celebs wearing them. And MMM rarely go to thousands, typical GAT lows are $500 and often can be found on sale. Even the Vags are around what, $700-$800?
I think the sudden boost in SLP exposure is almost solely from the bred/royal colorways leading to people picking up other cw's. Also the cheapest the (are we really just gonna call them Vags from now on though 
laugh.gif
) sit at a comfortable 865 (patent leather pairs) without sale price, but usually are at ~940 (calf hairs, reflective python, nubuck). Might be a little off with the numbers but they're roughly around there. 

yeah the price on the vags went up (retail price). they are close to 1000 now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom