Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh ok got you, I might be getting a pair of balenciagas today myself, gonna meet the dude later to see if its the color I desire (you know they be making three colors that look damn near identical in pictures but different in person)

oh ok got you, I might be getting a pair of balenciagas today myself, gonna meet the dude later to see if its the color I desire (you know they be making three colors that look damn near identical in pictures but different in person)
Don't let this one slip by like the Ciment's tho. 

Best shade of grey so far IMO! like them but not gonna get any more Arenas.

Saint laurent ankle boots today[emoji]128522[/emoji]

SLP boots are always pimp!

Last edited:
Not feeling the new grey arenas. But I am biased because I had the gris pleateds and sold them. Something about an all grey shoe it was just hard to fit into my wardrobe. Don't think I'd cop again. Also that color reminds me of pencil lead.

those gris fume arenas are gonna be a problem. dont really want another pair of arenas, but that color is excellent.

thanks. theyre not ds and I did meet up. very good price considering they released exclusively at Balenciaga boutiques over a year ago, although I seen some dude catch a pair on ebay for 310 when I checked completed listings right now. cant complain though, was about to pay 650 for a ds pair a size down but the guy aint hit me up in a while.

Reactions: sp
Their nice, looks a bit CPesque but quality is probably gon be much better than CPs.

finally got
http://
[IMG]http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/993682/width/350/height/700
What size are they if u don't mind me asking? There was a 45 I was looking at on ebay....edit...u bought the ones I wanted! Grrr I was gonna offer that dude 400 lol. Nice cop. Where they in good condition?

Last edited:
What size are they if u don't mind me asking? There was a 45 I was looking at on ebay....edit...u bought the ones I wanted! Grrr I was gonna offer that dude 400 lol. Nice cop. Where they in good condition?
:lol: yup, that was me. I was on it like white on rice my man, as soon as I saw them I messaged him and got to talking. My only issue was whether they were actually gris ciment or another color because you cant really see it that well on camera (unless you take the right type of pic, which he wasn't doing). the condition is good, a little scratch on the back of the left shoe and that's about it. Theres that creasing but I think that's the natural effect of the leather, not from wear. I was in contact with a guy for a ds 44 but I aint talk to him for a week or so, if interested pm me (he wants 650 though)

Southcoast Plaza in Costa Mesa. The sales rep told me they sold out in most sizes. I know they have a size 39 because I tried them on. I got the last 40.

Hey man! Were you able to take pics with these kicks on feet? Really didn't want to get anymore arenas but I'm loving the color but not sure how it'd look with jeans (raw denim and black jeans)? Input since you do have these in front of you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom