Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking about picking up these but they look gigantic. Anyone have an on feet with their jeans over them not tucked inside? Would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
Just ordered the black/silver pair and the all red Saint Laurent's. Went with a 44 which is my true sz 11. I am excited. Alexandra helped me.

came out to be $843 for both with the free shipping.

I am excited.

-UNDFT-

FW14 pre-sale at YSL.com

As someone who is spending too much $$$ lately, I'm glad every sale site I'm clicking on, all the 45's I want are sold out.

How should I size SLP? I'm a 10 in Lanvin, 44 in CP, 45 in MMM, 43 in KVA. They aren't as narrow as CPs or MMM right?

Just bought the new grey color way of the Arenas. Was gonna pass on them but after seeing them in person, I had to buy them.
Southcoast Plaza has some of the new colorways in stock.

Have seen a few people sizing up on GATs, not that uncommon. I'm 11 regular on the brannock.
I have no idea, GATs run TTS for me and other people too. I would say go down half a size, I went down a full size. Sizing is definitely tough.

Got a question about the site that isn't popular here. Have you ever tried to purchase from sneakerboy and they ask for a copy of your cc and ID?

Got a question about the site that isn't popular here. Have you ever tried to purchase from sneakerboy and they ask for a copy of your cc and ID?
Not from sneakerboy but its happened a couple times with other sites overseas. I just send an email w/ a picture attached of my ID and CC side by side. CC # and other important info obviously covered w/ piece of paper but make sure my name is clearly visible and the same on both the ID and CC. Thats all they really want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom