Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea I noticed the sale was up for a while but the sit is tripping for me. Keeps saying unavailable when I try to access pages.

rfx45 rfx45 you should see the Designer Menswear section at the Flagship store. Rick Owens, Blk Denim, Givenchy, etc etc.

Fall '14 Balenciaga will launch at Aventura Mall, and Downtown Seattle Flagship only so far. On a side note, Givenchy and Versace shoes will also launch at select Nordstrom this season.
Aventura mall? Miami? You have made my day.

anybody know how givenchy and moncler slip ons fit? they only come in whole sizes, and i'm a 9.5.....i wear a 41 in arenas...if that helps...

"In honor of Memorial Day." Decided to showcase my Christian Louboutin Red White & Blue Vichy Louis Flat sneakers. Salute our to fallen heroes! 

Matches Sale is up.

$435 for these and still almost FSR plus other SLP shoes and jeans at 30% off.

Looking to buy some Balenciaga Pleats; I wear size 9.5 in Nike - can anyone tell me if I should be going for sz 42? Thanks in advance

Man on ssense I had the black SLP chelseas in cart for $480 for about 3 hours last night trying to checkout. Then when everything is able to work smoothly they reduced the sale from 50% to 30%.

Decided to pass for $680. I can live without them, but I'm still hoping they hit 50%. If the tan suedes go on sale I'll instacop.

Last edited:
Man on ssense I had the black SLP chelseas in cart for $480 for about 3 hours last night trying to checkout. Then when everything is able to work smoothly they reduced the sale from 50% to 30%.

Decided to pass for $680. I can live without them, but I'm still hoping they hit 50%. If the tan suedes go on sale I'll instacop.

was all of slp 50% off last night?

and Ill just chill and see what SLP site ends up having on sale in a couple of weeks. Nothing I must have today

Last edited:
How does the sale at matches work? Coupon code?

Nothing comes up under the sale for me, unless the prices include customs/duties which is why they seem so high.

Last edited:
I actually was fine with sz 43 even though I wear 11 in jordans. I tied the arenas up aND it was perfect. Before I slip em on without tying them so I felt them lose. But Def run big. Full sz down for me.

Thanks RFX. Wouldnt have been a had thing to get another pair of those whites with the strap. But ah well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom