Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oki-Ni refunds VAT... but does anyone have any discount codes for them? I thought there was some sort of 10% discount code that's usually up.

You're going to need something bad*ss like these:

Check out Red Wings Beckmans or Iron Rangers and then beat the sh*t out of them.

Last edited:
I know someone else several pages back complained about this. I just got mine in the mail today...wasssup with this??? And why does balenciagas website say these are made in Italy but on the tongue of the shoe it says made in Spain. Liars!

I dunno dude. You can just rub that off with your finger though. I think the eyelets and lace lock have paint that rubs off. I've been wearing mine a lot recently. Here's what they look like right now. Need to clean them.

Is this legit soles for the rouge braise ?
yea i think thats how theyre doing the branding on the soles on the new rouge braise. its a pair on ebay from a legit seller with the same sole. its weird because 

its fakes that have that same sole but from the other pics you posted theyre definately legit.

yall scaring me with this fake talk so just to make sure these are legit ill ask yall cause im about 90% sure just need yall to clarify lol

Lol, I'm not a size 41. Do you know if they run true to size?

And I thought Kith was already sold out, when do they have more in stock?

1 down from Euro size, 2 from your US. Also, I think the official release date is today, the 12th, and I don't think Kith has dropped it yet since they don't do midnight drops.

Last edited:
I see so many people selling in instagram now that it's like the new craigslist.

And yeah it's too easy to say your a stylist or consultant these days.

1 down from Euro size, 2 from your US. Also, I think the official release date is today, the 12th, and I don't think Kith has dropped it yet since they don't do midnight drops.

You think kith is going to wait until next Saturday morning?
And woah, they fit like Balenciaga?? Only shoe I've ever had to go down a size for.

You think kith is going to wait until next Saturday morning?
And woah, they fit like Balenciaga?? Only shoe I've ever had to go down a size for.
Well now I'm confused actually, according to FP's instagram release post, it should've dropped at Kith, and they always update their website when a new product drops, even instores. Haven't seen it yet, so I was assuming it still hasn't dropped. Did I just miss it and they took it down in a flash for some reason? 

EDIT: Welp. Should've checked. Looks like Kith actually ended up not getting it. Talk about a swing and a miss. 

Last edited:
Ya, those are the only shots I've seen of those RO that has made me consider buying them. Sadly, I think they wouldn't look near as badass in reality if you're not standing in some dark concrete room lol.

Well they're sold out in my size. :frown:

That really sucks since I was just checking out their website last night with zero luck. They had their online shop shut down due to difficulty processing their SS14 orders lmao.

Was really hoping for the black pythons that EndClothing somehow managed to get, but the whites aren't bad either. Oh well... thanks though bud.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom