Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got to check out most the current seasons Balenciagas. The "denim efftec(?)" Arenas posted earlier and I got to say, the material is pretty damn nice. It feels like quality is pretty good on it and makes the shoes seem more robust. Something you got to see and feel in person to see. Blackked out eyelets is a nice touch.

Didn't pick the marble cotes and I got to say the mid-sole was pretty nice, it was shiny so it does look like real marble with that pattern.

The gum sole Arenas stood out for me the most though, both white and tan together for comparison. Both are nice, which would you choose? (no idea why the hell the image host turns the pic?)

I needed a 2015 spring/summer staple (just looking for an excuse to buy really) I picked the wht/gum soles.

Last edited:
Hey NT can anyone give me a legit check on these
dptslx.jpg

thanks for your time

Last edited:
I said I was i was done with arenas but I'm prob gonna get some gum soles spring/summer also.

The gum sole Arenas stood out for me the most though, both white and tan together for comparison. Both are nice, which would you choose? (no idea why the hell the image host turns the pic?)

The gum sole did it for me aslo

Got to check out most the current seasons Balenciagas. The "denim efftec(?)" Arenas posted earlier and I got to say, the material is pretty damn nice. It feels like quality is pretty good on it and makes the shoes seem more robust. Something you got to see and feel in person to see. Blackked out eyelets is a nice touch.

Didn't pick the marble cotes and I got to say the mid-sole was pretty nice, it was shiny so it does look like real marble with that pattern.

anybody know where the tan ones could be found online?  I can't seem to find them anywhere.  Possible too new? 

I wear a 12.5 in most shoes or a 12 but most size 12's are too narrow for me, I'm debating between the recommend size 44 (US 11) for me since Arenas run small or the 45 (US 12).  Does anybody have a slightly wider foot that could help?  I can't try any on because of my location ;/  Thanks and reps!!

^^ Arenas supposedly run a size larger, but I find it to be only 0.5 bigger. Unfortunately, Arenas do not come in half sizes, so your best bet is to size one down and deal with the snug fit. Go TTS if you like more space. Just be warned the sides of Arenas are spacey so your feet will most likely be swimming around. 

My foot is just a hair over 10 on the brannock device but I wear 42 (9) in Arenas. Very snug fit!

I also have pretty wide feet. 

Last edited:
Hey guys, I know I might get flamed for putting this here instead of the Legit Check forum, but I really need some quick advise.

Are these legit?

anybody know where the tan ones could be found online?  I can't seem to find them anywhere.  Possible too new? 

I wear a 12.5 in most shoes or a 12 but most size 12's are too narrow for me, I'm debating between the recommend size 44 (US 11) for me since Arenas run small or the 45 (US 12).  Does anybody have a slightly wider foot that could help?  I can't try any on because of my location ;/  Thanks and reps!!
It seems like you are the same size as me but with a slightly wider foot.. The arena is hard for me to get a good fit in. The 44 fits but is a little tight in length. My toe just touches the front, but the sides and the top where the laces are fit good.  With a 45 the shoe fits good length wise but where the laces are there is a big gap between my foot and the shoe. Arenas are not a shoe you want to be tying tight. I therefore went with the 44 in all my arenas. Since you have a wider foot I would go with the 45.  I think the 44 would probably be too tight.  

I picked up those white gum sole arenas right before new years, when pics first dropped I just had to have them....im going to grab the tan pair next

Nice pick up rfx, love both the tan and white gum pairs. The glossy soles look so cheap though, I wish they would go back to the matte (natural) soles.

^^ Arenas supposedly run a size larger, but I find it to be only 0.5 bigger. Unfortunately, Arenas do not come in half sizes, so your best bet is to size one down and deal with the snug fit. Go TTS if you like more space. Just be warned the sides of Arenas are spacey so your feet will most likely be swimming around. 

My foot is just a hair over 10 on the brannock device but I wear 42 (9) in Arenas. Very snug fit!

I also have pretty wide feet. 

It seems like you are the same size as me but with a slightly wider foot.. The arena is hard for me to get a good fit in. The 44 fits but is a little tight in length. My toe just touches the front, but the sides and the top where the laces are fit good.  With a 45 the shoe fits good length wise but where the laces are there is a big gap between my foot and the shoe. Arenas are not a shoe you want to be tying tight. I therefore went with the 44 in all my arenas. Since you have a wider foot I would go with the 45.  I think the 44 would probably be too tight.  
Thanks to both of you for your advice.  I'm going to try a 45 in the blue mids with black sole that are currently available.

Does anybody know if the tan / gum bottom color will make it online? Posted above from RFX

Hey fellas, can you help me with a legit check on these:

I appologize in advance, if the answer is obvious. I'm new to Balenciagas so I'm trying to get educated. One thing I noticed is the red lining when most of the pairs I've seen are black... but this seller has over 700 positive feedback, so I thought I should ask the experts.

Thanks fam!

Last edited:
Great posts everybody. Been a lurker for a long time (3 yrs) ...
Now that I finally can ... I Hope to contribute something soon! :pimp: :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom