Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone else pull the trigger on CP Chelseas from anrosa?
I was able to snag the Grey one thanks to you. Didn't know they had them. Tried to get the tan, but it went fast. Salute to you tho. Came out to 388 after the code but this is my first time. I'm assuming I gotta pay customs?

I was able to snag the Grey one thanks to you. Didn't know they had them. Tried to get the tan, but it went fast. Salute to you tho. Came out to 388 after the code but this is my first time. I'm assuming I gotta pay customs?

Wasnt me bro. All thanks should go to al audi al audi

Been wearing these a lot lately

Finally found these in one of my closets gonna start wearing them again

Last edited:
Welp, officially not buying the FOG shoes.. lol, officially deleting them from my radar..

Need me CP chelseas first...

In other news, its #taxszn and I paid over $30K in taxes last year.... i better be getting a FAT tax return... cause I'm sick 
sick.gif
sick.gif

lmao weren't you trying to call me out a while ago about only buying it because of the name brand?

now you are trying to justify these prices...thats hypocritical fam. 

Futures go on sale. RO goes on sale. We not in the business of copping resell prices on yzys. FOG will sell out.

Miss me Al

:\

K. A but then when I wait it'll sell out. Like the ONLY pair of Futures I wanted recently....Futures always go on sale correct, but certain colors/materials have more appeal......fact. Alp taste you're good, if you like normal things that actually look good it's different you know that.

Now, Fringes in black or wheat/tan were never hard to get imo. I just never cared that much. My question is do you think these grey ones will go on sale with an already much lower price point than before? I'm guess these will sell much better.

Btw my first pair of Futures were only 500 bucks and I got those waaaaay before many. Trust me I'm a bargain kinda guy all day, but when you want something you want it. I know a guy selling off some things to get black 750s right now for 1700, is what it is.

Last edited:
you not getting what I'm saying. your price point justification doesn't make sense because we not paying retail or rape for the shoes you paralleled.

due to inevitable/immediate sell out in the FOG kicks, they are DEF written off in my book. there's no way I'm justifying that much on some kicks.

you not getting what I'm saying. your price point justification doesn't make sense because we not paying retail or rape for the shoes you paralleled.

due to inevitable/immediate sell out in the FOG kicks, they are DEF written off in my book. there's no way I'm justifying that much on some kicks.

Yea I gotcha

It's like that sometimes........I never pay retail unless I really want/know it's gonna fly.

Those SLP Grey sl/18h are a great back up IF I hesitate. Then again May is my birthday month, "treat yourself"

Last edited:
:\

K. A but then when I wait it'll sell out. Like the ONLY pair of Futures I wanted recently....Futures always go on sale correct, but certain colors/materials have more appeal......fact. Alp taste you're good, if you like normal things that actually look good it's different you know that.

Now, Fringes in black or wheat/tan were never hard to get imo. I just never cared that much. My question is do you think these grey ones will go on sale with an already much lower price point than before? I'm guess these will sell much better.

Btw my first pair of Futures were only 500 bucks and I got those waaaaay before many. Trust me I'm a bargain kinda guy all day, but when you want something you want it. I know a guy selling off some things to get black 750s right now for 1700, is what it is.

Likely can be found on sale at end of season, scattered sizes probably. This one will sell better throughout the season vs the tans - as you mention due to the lower retail.

I'm Chinese but have no idea what you trying to say? What so funny about Chinese and creepers shoes? Can't connect the dots here :nerd:

thank you^^.. just walk into Barneys in LA or Boston.. you'll see..

the power of observation is not to be taken as an insult :pimp:

Thats not true, non of my friend or any one I know own a pair of creepers. A prejudice joke more than anything.

Last edited:
Random question. After rouge braise arenas what "rouge" color came out next? Also which rouge color did they stop making in italy?

So what, they cost $1000 so they look good.

I know that's sarcasm but why even be in this section of NT then?

Somebody somewhere thinks MMM Futures are ugly and those can retail 1k+, some like GZ and those cost 1k+

That's why this section has a small group of same people

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom