Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[emoji]9757[/emoji]Wtf is that?!? A hypebeast? Lol.

Latest pick up.

Last edited:
I maybe late but I love my tan common project chelseas. Its nice know people, my buddies stylist can pretty much grab anything that is hard to get. Trying to decide on pulling the trigger on the Bottega Chelseas in that Gamma grey.
It's called Ardoise and get them lol 

hows quality i can't remember which member had them but he said the pull tab fell off....debating ordering a pair
this has happened but after getting feedback lian is changing the pull tab to nylon from here forward. the leather pull tab was too bulky and had trouble being sewn in correctly. i also thought it was uncomfortable bc it was too thick. i think the nylon will be a big imorovement as it is what most other boots use.

Buying expensive clothes just mean you have money and expensive taste. Style is not included
exactly

the same way that owning a ferrari doesnt make you a great driver.. 

I'd rather stick to the basics that are tried and true and never out of style. Clothes that fit well, thoughtfully coordinated and simple. Thats why you'll never see me in spiked shoes haha

Last edited:
exactly

the same way that owning a ferrari doesnt make you a great driver.. 

I'd rather stick to the basics that are tried and true and never out of style. Clothes that fit well, thoughtfully coordinated and simple. Thats why you'll never see me in spiked shoes haha
repped...im with you on basics, you aint catching me near no platform shoes, man heels or $400 leather keds...lol....aint hating, just aint for me

lol at the end of the day 3 things hold true

1- this is a message board
2- its just my opinion
3- its not that serious 

:pimp:
yessir....when folk get all up in arms it just let u know they looking for validation....to them this **** is dead serious..lol

Are these two dudes just discussing amongst themselves now :lol:

Follow up with each other via text brosephs

Alright guys, shake em, put em up; this pissing contest is over.

Let's get back to posting some fire already.

Thoughts on these RO Geobaskets?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom