Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
sheesh, hell of a sale, innit?

No it's called a strong USD, cheaper euro prices and the removal of the 20% VAT that is tacked on normally. Plus it doesn't include any import taxes or duties which you should pay every time, but lots of people have luck and never get bills for them.

Was wondering if anyone could help me with some size conversions--is a woman CP size 41 equivalent to a men's CP size 41?

Last edited:
all black Hender Scheme IVs

I honestly don't get the high end jordan thing. If they were an original silhouette I would get the appeal but to pay that much for Jordan's doesn't make sense to me.

Another chance for veg Octobers
the sneaker game all screwed up... if you cant afford it, move on.. 
its really not that important..

on another note.. does anyone know if Mr Porter carried the first Don C Jordan 2?

Has anyone returned anything to representclo.com from the US.

I ordered some wolf grey Chelseas, and they don't fit how I'd want them to. I figured I'd be ok with a UK 12 but there are alittle too narrow for me.

If returning turns out to be as big of a mission as it was for me to get a tracking number / wait for them to get delivered I may be better off throwing these on ebay.

Another chance for veg Octobers

I just replied to that post on IG, I paid for a pair and I've been waiting for over 8 weeks now.

after six weeks of waiting they sent me a shipping confirmation and a dead tracking number, so I waited patiently..
Two weeks later, I still haven't received anything, i check the tracking number still dead.

I requested a refund off of them within only a few days of placing my order with them, due to the unexpected death in the family and a funeral that I now had to pay for, they said no refunds, ok fine I'll have to keep them and find money else where..

It's been over 8 weeks now I still don't have anything to show for my money spent, if they don't want to send me the shoes, OK.. Fine, just refund me my money, you have had it for over two months now.

I requested a refund 6 weeks before I even got sent a shipping confirmation. So I fail to see how I'm a prick or trying to scam anyone, They said they would deliver the shoes in 5 weeks, its has been over 8 weeks, I have nothing but a dead tracking number. I'm the one feeling like I have been scammed, I only speak out now after reading that very rude post, that is so unprofessional. [emoji]128532[/emoji] What type of company is this?

I now suspect I have been given a fake tracking number and shall receive nothing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom