Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No

Jerry Lorenzo is considered high end but these will be Pac Sun I assume decent price. I'd personally take both pair over Arenas, fashion heads I talk to outside of NT don't do em anymore either lol. But whatever I just get tired of stuff especially after it's been bastardized, certain Js are forever dope to me also. I wish I could get the Just Dons but seems impossible.

These Efants Riches Deprimes retailed for $475 I think they are considered "high end" depends who you ask.
what are they up on right now?

Wore my Red SL10/H today to the Barber.
Sorry for the Snap.. #SorryNotSorry

End of the day wear what you like

People say Futures are played out too I know, I say I still like certain colors but I personally feel it got bastardized also. Imagine if SLP did that.......stupid *** colors of SL10h all day like Arena and Future......some ppl just get turned off that's all.

Speaking of Arenas, some moron in the Victor Cruz sneaker thread is trying to compare his sneaker to the Arenas. Smh

Too bad the leather sucks on these.

Like my fave show Shark Tank says.........."I'm out"

Don't understand why some of ya'll do this.

I don't understand a lot of things on NT, why quote whole picture just to say that for example, if I do that I at least take out the image just makes way more common sense imo especially when it was a newly posted picture. Thing is you're clearly intelligent man.

Love shadow colors though

Rather have these for grey fix

Last edited:
SLP skates tho?

I still need baby cats

I think I'm gonna do the printed leather

I just sold 2 pair of Yeezy 350s (keeping the black 750s those are too dope)

So my Pay Pal is nice, will try for Just Dons to keep the monies coming off regular kicks for High End

Last edited:
Regardless of the leather, Saint Laurent sneakers have the perfect shape to me. They are still my favorite pair to put on.

And Al Audi do you really see a lot of people wearing futures and arenas? I ask because I rarely see people wearing high end sneakers when I'm out.
So I never get the feeling of things being played out or whatnot but it maybe because I might be a little older and out of the loop.

I still need baby cats

I think I'm gonna do the printed leather

I just sold 2 pair of Yeezy 350s (keeping the black 750s those are too dope)

So my Pay Pal is nice, will try for Just Dons to keep the monies coming off regular kicks for High End

Damn. I need to get on your hustle. :lol:

I think things get played out to people now because they are constantly on their phone Instagram, Twitter, and whatever social media platforms out there.

Bingo, if you're into that stuff most likely you're going to follow people that are into it too, so as your scrolling down the gram it will appear that everyone on earth is rocking a pair a futures when that's not the really the case.

Last edited:
Unless your in the hood and you see those dudes wearing the fake and real ones but other then that I don't really see Arenas on the regular.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom