Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do you say it might be awhile?

Are Toffees even available? I see one random size on the BV site but that's about it. Saks definitely don't have 'em, neither does Barneys.

i just checked only my size is left 11, i love em man

i know a lot of ppl said the toe is bulbous but its really not maybe they changed it??? I'm not joking or maybe illusion from photos its weird.

Last edited:

i know a lot of ppl said the toe is bulbous but its really not maybe they changed it??? I'm not joking or maybe illusion from photos its weird.
It's the photos man. They are not that round in real life and they are the most comfortable boots out there,thanks to the crepe sole.

Toffee is awesome in person right?

Last edited:
It's the photos man. They are not that round in real life and they are the most comfortable boots out there,thanks to the crepe sole.

Toffee is awesome in person right?

def a good looking boot for sure

SMH damn $620 I would've copped in an instant, thanks for the info. Which site had the sale?

EDIT: Nevermind I searched the thread. It was SAKS. Damn good deal
yea i got two pairs for like 520 each a few months back...ur best bet is saks and ebates. i got 200$ off order over 800 and then like 13% bak using ebates.

i know a lot of ppl said the toe is bulbous but its really not maybe they changed it??? I'm not joking or maybe illusion from photos itsG]
for me its just that looking from top down the toe is very round, unlike the slimmer semi pointed slp silhoutte ppl seem to like. from the side the bottegas are pretty sleek. they are definitely the most comfy chelseas tho, along with common projects. i dont think the bottega shape is necessarily bad at all, just not the style i was going for. theres definitely a place for them tho,

Yea, they are a thing of beauty and the toe looks fine to me too. I'd prefer a more rounded toe as opposed to pointy

yea i got two pairs for like 520 each a few months back...ur best bet is saks and ebates. i got 200$ off order over 800 and then like 13% bak using ebates.

Ok well then it's settled. Heard enough ppl say they can be had for under retail. I'm waiting for another deal on BVs instead of settling for CP. I'd be stoked if I can grab for around $600

Cause you never know when they are going to restock.
True, but I'd imagine it can't be over a year. I can wait it out

Last edited:
I received the Hedi chelsea 30's and literally had them for 4 mins then filled out the return form. Did not like how they looked on me at all and the heel was a little to high for me. They are beautiful boots and they look amazing on the people that have them. Just not on me. I'll stick to bottega's.

Does anyone have any experience in Dior Homme Derby shoes? How do they run? I'm thinking about copping online because that seems like the only option as they are not available outside their boutiques.

33dihlf.jpg

Last edited:
I don't own any JE but everyone I know with some gives it praise.

Change the Vans to CPs and seems like a fit everyone here can agree on.....

I do also, I got a custom pair coming soon from an 18 year old artist from NYU. (No troll)

Just figure for this area of NT they wouldn't like the shoes.

Most of JE is made in China now. They defend it by saying it's still the same quality they would've produced stateside but sounds like a load of bull to me.

"Your the only power that can..." Decided to wear my Patrick Mohr x K1X Mk5 a couple days ago. 
happy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom