Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.

I copped mine a couple weeks ago from Matches for $275 shipped. They seem to sell a lot of stuff for below retail nowadays and always no tax or shipping costs.

Nordstroms just got them in today in the flagship stores as well.

The purple ones are interesting too.

Last edited:
Yeah I ordered from matches too. East Dane had a full size run two days ago but they had a 30% off coupon come out and they sold out yesterday.

def popular among the upscale crowd

sold my yeezys today for the low like i said i would, I'm currently no 350s in my roster

there goes that "unlaced" again :rolleyes

Those don't look bad unlaced, maybe because the jeans are covering most of it. 350s just look horrible unlaced, worse even then people that walk around with their 750's unzipped.

Didn't know you were gonna go that low, I would've took em :lol:

i said i don't care about YEEZY value at all

you were first person i offered

something you need to learn now at your age is how to make a counter offer

alp real talk watch this show called Shark Tank......check it out.

check out the book "The Art of Sale" also

al6unr al6unr the denims are called Dominans Stravan

excuse me if I'm not decked out in HE, I'm cheap, ya got me!! i could be cool and get like 3 leathers but that will come with time

excuse my attitude I'm that guy who gets offended idc if its internet forum

Last edited:

al6unr al6unr the denims are called Dominans Stravan

excuse me if I'm not decked out in HE, I'm cheap, ya got!! i could be cool and get like 3 leathers but that will come with time

700 was already a good price but I didn't feel like spending all that today and didn't wanna disrespect you with a lower offer. I deal with both sides of the equation so I keep it courteous

700 was already a good price but I didn't feel like spending all that today and didn't wanna disrespect you with a lower offer. I deal with both sides of the equation so I keep it courteous

sold em for 6 shipped, should have counter offered

i do best offer on eBay frequently I've done it with my first pair of Arenas and Futures btw.....yea I'm a cheap bastard

anyways moving on.

i dont disrespect anybody here

if anyone is the elitist its Mr Murphy whatever

I've never seen Kevin, Nick, RFX45 etc come off holier than thou and them dudes style

Last edited:
sold em for 6 shipped, should have counter offered

i do best offer on eBay frequently I've done it with my first pair of Arenas and Futures btw.....yea I'm a cheap bastard

anyways moving on.

i dont disrespect anybody here

I've never seen Kevin, Nick, etc come off holy than thou and them dudes style
yea it is what it is. Gotta pay attention next time :lol:

:lol: hopefully you also see the irony in this. Now I'm an elitist for calling you an elitist for joking about Just Don being posted in a High End thread. It's not that serious and was never meant to be personal, man.

That was at least a few days ago and certainly not worth going back and forth about in not one but two different threads now. You win I lose, now let's move on and stop cluttering these threads.

You're right.

All I do is clutter threads I should take this time to focus on expanding my windfall and being better than before, thank you for helping me. What if I some how developed BPD? [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Inside the house all day dealing with social media non stop, wow......

You're a great guy Murphy. I'm logging out for a few months to reset. Thank You again.

Yo wtf. I ordered a 7.5 on Luisaviaroma for Y-3's because I thought that converted to a 8 US (according to their size chart).

Mr. Porter size chart says differently?

So do you guys think I'm good with the "Adidas 7.5" from Luisaviaroma? Last Adidas I had were the OG Pure Boost in a US 8 and the fit perfectly. I had a pair of the OG Ultra Boost in a US 8.5 and they were slightly big so I sold them to my friend.

Someone who has a pair in hand please chime in :nerd:

I think I ordered the right size according to this.

adidas-Ultra-Boost-7-565x372.jpg

But I want the white/black pair also and not sure if I should get the UK 7.5 again or not. I'm not sure what Mr. Porter is doing... They are going to check the actual shoe and respond back but I think someone here could answer my question quicker.

Last edited:

@al6unr the denims are called Dominans Stravan

excuse me if I'm not decked out in HE, I'm cheap, ya got me!! i could be cool and get like 3 leathers but that will come with time

The **** is wrong with you?

This is one of the few threads I view on here but you're always rambling about some bull****, talking about nonsense all of the time and getting mad if people don't agree with you yet quick to tell others that what they like is old news or whatever.  Coming across as seriously manic or something.  

It's cool if you spend the majority of your time following what other people are doing online and on social media, trying to keep up with the fashion and sneaker world but at least from the outside it appears that it shapes your life even though it's probably not your livelihood.

laugh.gif
 i just think audi takes it a little too serious...we all like this **** but in the end they are just clothes.  

Last edited:
:lol: hopefully you also see the irony in this. Now I'm an elitist for calling you an elitist for joking about Just Don being posted in a High End thread. It's not that serious and was never meant to be personal, man.

That was at least a few days ago and certainly not worth going back and forth about in not one but two different threads now. You win I lose, now let's move on and stop cluttering these threads.

[emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji] humble

[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji]

Damn ... Bought a 9.5 uk off Farfetch thinking it was a 10.5... Hopefully they still fit [emoji]128064[/emoji] Adidas sizing is really different in every shoe.

Irritating as hell lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom