Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need answers, Al...

http://en.dominansstravan.com/product/collection_list.html?cate_no=42

its like a cheap alternative to fear of god, like i have said a few times there are always cheap alternatives

so i guess that means i don't wear HE because I'm cheap, o well.

but yea i pre ordered some black Fear of God jeans

http://www.barneys.com/fear-of-god-...brand&prefn1=brand&prefv1=FEAR+OF+GOD&start=4

I'm out the HE game, I'm gonna wear Hockey Jerseys and Zara jeans, travel. I'm out the game.

i got a Hartford Whalers authentic CCM coming in, super stoked. Hartford CT is where i was born

Last edited:
Damn, that pair you to is sold out. Gotta keep my eye on em.

Thanks Al :smokin

ill give you a heads up, i know another company based out of LA that has denims coming out like that real soon.......

def good on the wallet, if you care about having the most expensive thing like JB or other celebs go for the real stuff.

Last edited:
ill give you a heads up, i know another company based out of LA that has denims coming out like that real soon.......

def good on the wallet, if you care about having the most expensive thing like JB or other celebs go for the real stuff.

need that plug

^ I'm still still out. April is here, and still haven't gave in on HE.

I'm with AI on this one. Money can be used elsewhere :lol:

LA? Need that info fam.

Can some one authenticate these and tell me if these are legit before I Cop. Also could someone verify if this Instagram page Checks out as well

Stay away, that whole page is good fakes imo

Sneaker P I told you on IG [emoji]9989[/emoji]

ill be selling all my HE stuff soon, gonna wear Mitchell & Ness and Nikes only now. I'm just turned off to HE now. so yea, is what it is.

BVs ill keep, those are just boots

Last edited:
While I prefer the color blocking of the other pair, either looks great on feet. The comfortability is top notch as well.

Stay away, that whole page is good fakes imo

Sneaker P I told you on IG [emoji]9989[/emoji]

ill be selling all my HE stuff soon, gonna wear Mitchell & Ness and Nikes only now. I'm just turned off to HE now. so yea, is what it is.

BVs ill keep, those are just boots

What you selling? Shoe size?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom