Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've heard they're the same but find that kind of hard to believe. Maybe someone else can verify

I'll just leave this here...

http://www.walmart.com/c/brand/mcm

roll.gif

Those McM aren't directly from Walmart , they're from an affiliated seller. You can find Jordan's on Walmart site too lol

Came home for the weekend to say bye to my relatives whom are moving to Vegas and went to the Snowball stand I used to hit when I was younger. Memories of hustling snacks to buy snowballs after school

Haven't taken off my Babycats since I bought them a couple of weeks ago, so it was only right that I grabbed the red pair when I saw a brand new pair in my size for sale :smokin

How do woman's CP sizing compared to mens? Is a '40' the same in both mens and womans?
I got so much heat for asking this question a coupe months back..I thought it was a reasonable question.  But, they run exactly the same...eg,  I purchased women common project bball highs in size 41 and they were the same as my mens bball highs 41

Haven't taken off my Babycats since I bought them a couple of weeks ago, so it was only right that I grabbed the red pair when I saw a brand new pair in my size for sale :smokin

you talked all that junk....

yo i had no clue the palm tree skates were only $289 now................ :x

I'm bout to put my DS pair up on grailed.........since i feel they are too tight.

edit:
my item just sold in 1 hour on grailed, 1st sale on there :lol:

screw eBay.

Last edited:
Not new, but new to me because i haven't worn them yet. 

Some of my last pickups before going into a drought. 
laugh.gif

I'm still trying to hold to my HEDS membership.

Louboutin, Margiela, Acne Studio

I need white paint splatters in the worst way. Those, and a pair of Lanvins and I think I'm good for a while.

I need white paint splatters in the worst way. Those, and a pair of Lanvins and I think I'm good for a while.
I used to see the paint splatters on sale frequently, seems like there was initial interest in them but it died down.  Any specific color Lanvins you're looking for?  I've seen some great sales on them lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom