Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ im in the BV chelsea dislike club too.

the colors are beautiful but I hate the shape

has anyone seen the new velour wyatts?   any thoughts?

Last edited:
It's not that round at all in person. At least to me it isn't.

The rounder toe was my main reason for not getting the BVs at first, but I always thought the shape from the side profile was great. Now that I have SLP, CP, and BV Chelsea Boots in hand, I can say that they all can serve different purposes in my wardrobe.

Anyways, I'm done with tan boots for now.

I have big feet for my height so the rounded front doesn't help. I also feel they are a bit overpriced for what they are. The do have some nice colors though.

The rounder toe was my main reason for not getting the BVs at first, but I always thought the shape from the side profile was great. Now that I have SLP, CP, and BV Chelsea Boots in hand, I can say that they all can serve different purposes in my wardrobe.

Anyways, I'm done with tan boots for now.
My dude got 3k in tan boots haha! #moneygang

Last edited:
Yup, all have their own purpose.

Nice collection, echau echau

How the hell do you keep them in such good condition though? I have the same line up but yours make my pairs look BEAT.

I don't understand paying designer prices when usually designer shoe silhouettes are similar to a vans or converse. And if going the athletic route designer stuff has nowhere near the technology, variety, materials, and styles that major brands like Nike and addida's. I suppose the could be worth the money if made in Italy or USA and have nice leather but the designs are garbage to me. And there called "designer" when all they did was throw a Gucci print on a vans slip on. Seems like a design short cut to me.

Your def accurate but at the same time u can sometimes say that about Nike and adidas too there are lesser brands out there with the same technology.

Bottom line is wear what u like and can afford

I don't understand paying designer prices when usually designer shoe silhouettes are similar to a vans or converse. And if going the athletic route designer stuff has nowhere near the technology, variety, materials, and styles that major brands like Nike and addida's. I suppose the could be worth the money if made in Italy or USA and have nice leather but the designs are garbage to me. And there called "designer" when all they did was throw a Gucci print on a vans slip on. Seems like a design short cut to me.
Posts in designer shoe thread to complain about designer kicks. :lol:

There are plenty of designer items tons don't look like anything else out there and that isn't always a good thing. The point of designer isn't to get something different. Everyone has their reasons for getting a particular shoe

Luxury items shouldn't be debated if it is worth it or not sometimes. They just aren't a smart financial investment but if you like and it and can afford by all means flourish

I don't understand why you bothered to come into a designer shoe thread to begin with.  Obviously, something piqued your interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom