Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking about grabbing these since I can get them at a discounted price, but I really want the Tan fridges more just don't want to pay $695-795 for them

I like fringes more but it also depends on how much of a discount you can get these for.

Any one know how Gucci New Ace sneakers (The low top stan smith looking joints)fit? True to size or requires you to go one whole size down?

Last edited:
Any one know how Gucci New Ace sneakers (The low top stan smith looking joints)fit? True to size or requires you to go one whole size down?
i think they actually fit .5 size big, but if ur between sizes, get the next size up

i wear 43 in almost every brand and in these as well and im us10.5/11 for Nike/Adidas

Last edited:
Seriously, you're willing to give up SL10s + $250 for those 1s?? Just go to the mall and pick up an unclaimed raffle pair.
havent tried to buy any Js for a long time and still couldnt get **** this time smh, but yea, crazy to trade up for these

Last edited:
Headed to Paris and London this weekend. Any shops ya'll would recommend checking out?
Everything is there, so it's hard to pinpoint one particular place(s).  If you're not looking to hop from store to store:

London - Selfridges, Harrods, Liberty, Harvey Nichols, End

Paris -    Printemps, Le Bon Marche are your best bets.

Cheers.

Yeah half size big. The back is weird though. It's like straight up and down and looks like it's space in the back when it's really not.

I'm a 10.5 and got a 9 uk. Slightly big but size smaller would of been too tight

Love those. Wish I went with them instead of the regular whites that I seem to re-buy every other year.

Picked these up today. Wanted a pair for a long time and finally pulled the trigger.

Thanks. I several pair of these & clearly don't wear them enough (hardly at all). Lanvin's are so classic and clean. I think I'll break the black pair out this week.

Got my tan CP Chelseas and..... Yeah I can't pull off Chelseas but they look amazing on other people lol...

Going to return and try to find those brown slp combats for a good price

Cp chealsa boots with the crepe sole can be swapped for sneakers with literally any outfit. Not not hard to wear at all

Last edited:
what type of clothes do you wear that makes you think you can't ?

I'm wondering the same thing

Cp chealsa boots with the crepe sole can be swapped out for sneakers with literally any outfit.

John Elliott /preme/j crew flannels and basics /random street brands.

I just feel better with combat boots/rafs etc.

I know the fits are fine but I'm super skinny with a size10/10.5 and they just look like boats to me .would rather swap them out for some more combat boots or kicks

Thanks. I several pair of these & clearly don't wear them enough (hardly at all). Lanvin's are so classic and clean. I think I'll break the black pair out this week.
Yeah Lanvins are classic.  I jason markk repelled mine..and i accidentally forgot to wipe the repel off the cap toe while waiting for it to dry on the suede...and now my cap toe looks like a bad tint job 
embarassed.gif

I know the fits are fine but I'm super skinny with a size10/10.5 and they just look like boats to me .would rather swap them out for some more combat boots or kicks
end has the brown boots you are looking into at the euro retail price. Best I seen them anywhere.

but combat boots are even more bulky...? 

you might be better off buying a sleeker chelsea boot like saint laurent or even story et fall. 

cp chelseas are more rounded off and bulky. 

Last edited:
but combat boots are even more bulky...? 
you might be better off buying a sleeker chelsea boot like saint laurent or even story et fall. 
cp chelseas are more rounded off and bulky. 

My SLP combat boots aren't bulky at all.

No necessarily saying the Chelseas are bulky either . It's hard to explain lol ... But yeah sent them back to matches today

Side note anybody here have a 6+ model of an iPhone ? Does it fit in your jeans pockets? Figured I'd ask here cause mostly of us wear fitted or skinny denim [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
Lmao the dbnt chat was addressing that w the pending 7 drop lmao

My SLP combat boots aren't bulky at all.

No necessarily saying the Chelseas are bulky either . It's hard to explain lol ... But yeah sent them back to matches today

Side note anybody here have a 6+ model of an iPhone ? Does it fit in your jeans pockets? Figured I'd ask here cause mostly of us wear fitted or skinny denim [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
I always keep my 6+ in my back pocket. No matter if I wear Zara, Acne, SLP... the backpocket is the only place I can still function properly. When the weather drops, it'll rest in my jacket pocket or hoodie pocket.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom