Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've had no problems with my two pairs of escobars after wearing frequently for over a year and machine washing and drying on delicate. My black pair looks kinda dingy with some stains and fading but grey pair looks brand new. I feel the quality is great and I've definitely got my moneys worth.

The loopwheel ebisus fit is even better than the escobars IMO and the quality there is inarguable :pimp:
Yeah my loopwheel grey escobars are still great. But this ain't the first time I have seen shoddiness with the brand. Had stitching unwind on the quilted detail on a villain crewneck from years back. And I ended up copping A 41 Overshirt from Atrium last year and the covering on the buttons CONTINUOUSLY fall off throughout the shirt.

At this point, I know what I'm getting with what I pay (which is why I normally go through a plug for 50% off). Their new aesthetic is a whole nother reason why I don't fax with em heavy anymore.

I've had no problems with my two pairs of escobars after wearing frequently for over a year and machine washing and drying on delicate. My black pair looks kinda dingy with some stains and fading but grey pair looks brand new. I feel the quality is great and I've definitely got my moneys worth.

The loopwheel ebisus fit is even better than the escobars IMO and the quality there is inarguable :pimp:
Yeah my loopwheel grey escobars are still great. But this ain't the first time I have seen shoddiness with the brand. Had stitching unwind on the quilted detail on a villain crewneck from years back. And I ended up copping A 41 Overshirt from Atrium last year and the covering on the buttons CONTINUOUSLY fall off throughout the shirt.

At this point, I know what I'm getting with what I pay (which is why I normally go through a plug for 50% off). Their new aesthetic is a whole nother reason why I don't fax with em heavy anymore.

That sucks you've had multiple issues. The only item I ever bought from that was trash was the grey villain crew. It didn't unwind or anything It just wasn't comfortable (in terms of softness) and the fit was off compared to my other villains. Besides that I have no complaints.

I used to support JE heavily, and I've never had quality issues with any of their US-made garments, be it tees, shirts, jeans, jackets. JE tees are pretty much the only tees I wear still.

As far as the direction/aesthetic they've been going for lately, and the fact that they've moved some of their manufacturing to China (nothing against China, but I don't associate them with well-made goods), I've chosen to spend my money elsewhere.

Posting to help out the NT fam. Two pairs of the olive colorway of the CP chelseas for 50% off came back onto Forward. Use the code CANDY to get 10% more off. Brings them to 60% off... Size US 11 and US 7. Act fast if you're interested and any of those sizes are yours. Only one pair of each left. Would rather have a NT fam get the pairs!

http://www.fwrd.com/product-common-...MZ251/?d=Mens&pdpsrc=selectcolor&site=f&bn=el

Last edited:
never had a problem with my escobars.  had the same 2 pairs for years now. 

maybe yall are wearing your pants too tight.  

Fist pair bred lows in from business fashion.

Last edited:

Posting to help out the NT fam. Two pairs of the olive colorway of the CP chelseas for 50% off came back onto Forward. Use the code CANDY to get 10% more off. Brings them to 60% off... Size US 11 and US 7. Act fast if you're interested and any of those sizes are yours. Only one pair of each left. Would rather have a NT fam get the pairs!

http://www.fwrd.com/product-common-...MZ251/?d=Mens&pdpsrc=selectcolor&site=f&bn=el
repped, but not my size. does ssense, mr.porter, etc.... have sale on cp chelseas coming up? 

repped, but not my size. does ssense, mr.porter, etc.... have sale on cp chelseas coming up? 
They've been on for the last couple weeks bro lol.

Another heads up for those that may want those Tom Ford Cambridge sneakers. Comes to $340 shipped. Size 9 and 11 left.

https://www.stefaniamode.com/world/man/kenbridge-low-top-trainers-sole-100-rubber-133627.html

Damn! Literally just bought another pair of the CP Chelseas impulsively because my size came back into stock in the "Warm Grey" color. I was initially going to buy that color but only Olive was left in stock. Now I got both for the price of one...

Last edited:

Another heads up for those that may want those Tom Ford Cambridge sneakers. Comes to $340 shipped. Size 9 and 11 left.

https://www.stefaniamode.com/world/man/kenbridge-low-top-trainers-sole-100-rubber-133627.html

Damn! Literally just bought another pair of the CP Chelseas impulsively because my size came back into stock in the "Warm Grey" color. I was initially going to buy that color but only Olive was left in stock. Now I got both for the price of one...
TTS on CP chelsea's or size down one?

I know....but I kept missing them:smh:
My size(43) kept selling out in every color

Thank you for the info for the Tom Ford Cambridge but how did you get them to come out to $340 including shipping?  I went through the process and it shows $365 ($325 + $40 shipping).

^ yea i was tempted to get the brown pair at that price but i felt the grey is an all rounder. It seems to be a carryover cw also so it dosent tend to go on sale. How do you find the sizing?

TTS on CP chelsea's or size down one?
I went TTS on the first pair I received and they are perfect.

Thank you for the info for the Tom Ford Cambridge but how did you get them to come out to $340 including shipping?  I went through the process and it shows $365 ($325 + $40 shipping).
I just roughly calculated the conversion on google. They cost € 283.00 plus € 40.00 for shipping. That's  € 323.00 which gave me $340 on google conversion.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom