Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The color looks great. I have the tan CP's and have been thinking of either getting the dark grey CP's with the grey crepe sole or the slp Hedi chelsea in black suede or cigar suede next. I don't own any slp's but I've seen you post some, any thoughts?

I think SLP makes the best Chelsea boot out of any designer brand.

Be careful though, @BrianMendoza sold me a pair of SLP boots, and now I have a closet full of SLP clothing and footwear.

They flee. Give me a green overcoat and I'd rock during Christmas. Would cop if I didn't already own red boots.

Last edited:
I think SLP makes the best Chelsea boot out of any designer brand.

Be careful though, @BrianMendoza sold me a pair of SLP boots, and now I have a closet full of SLP clothing and footwear.

I haven't really seen any other brand duplicate the perfect shape of SLP boots. That's why SLP will always be in heavy rotation at my house.

The color looks great. I have the tan CP's and have been thinking of either getting the dark grey CP's with the grey crepe sole or the slp Hedi chelsea in black suede or cigar suede next. I don't own any slp's but I've seen you post some, any thoughts?

Get the SLPs. There is nothing else like them.

dior's look great but i would relace them or tuck the laces in.

shouldn't have so much excess lace after wrapping them around the shaft. 

Thanks guys. I wrapped them around another time since the laces are pretty long--it does give it a cleaner look. Appreciate the tip!

New Model in ssense got me like "**** why I keep getting redirected to the women section" 

SMDM Took me like two days to realize that it's actually a dudeI honestly thought their website was broken or something

Them Chelsea boots be looking tough especially with the right jeans

I've been sleeping on them for a while gotta cop
CP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom