Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
sudden urge to cop crepe sole chelseas

Black Chiney halp me find a deal in a 40

I am loving the look of the shoes in this thread. To bad I gave away my FILA pairs to a friend in need. He wanted them as birthday present. What's the latest brand in demand nowadays?

Finally got this preorder in after a long wait
pimp.gif

Putting the Y-3 on ice until these 3.0 get dirty.
@Hennessy I literally just ordered a pair of the pure boost. They haven't been prepared or shipped yet but I watched one or two videos on youtube about quality/construction and was surprised that one kid was saying the upper is mesh and not primeknit anymore like on the ZG black/white pair? He was saying it feels very cheap and thin like duct tape. I'll wait for my pair to come in but if that's the case, they'll most likely be going back. I bought these after hearing such great things about this original pair that had a full primeknit upper. If they did change the upper to a cheap mesh material...I have no idea why these companies would do that since the primeknit is a huge part of what made the model dope.

I also wasn't sure about sizing but am pretty sure I should have went a half size down. Adidas is so inconsistent on sizing and I just went with my TTS and UB size of 9.5 US but apparently that equates to a 9UK or a 10 US. Might be ok going TTS since I really don't plan to exercise or run in these. We'll see...

Last edited:
The upper is mesh but it doesn't feel cheap to me. I had both pairs from last year and I like these just as much. I plan to buy the two other pairs. Haven't tried them on yet but I got a size 8 US. Same size I wear in in the ZG and 3.0. Just have no reason to wear them yet because I've been getting a lot of wear from my triple white 3.0.

The upper is mesh but it doesn't feel cheap to me. I had both pairs from last year and I like these just as much. I plan to buy the two other pairs. Haven't tried them on yet but I got a size 8 US. Same size I wear in in the ZG and 3.0. Just have no reason to wear them yet because I've been getting a lot of wear from my triple white 3.0.
Thanks. Repped. I've handled the "Y3 Yohji Run" and the uppers on those did seem like somewhat flimsy mesh. I was just wondering if it was the same mesh they use on those as on these. I also just checked my Ultraboost and the box says the same thing as the specs for the Y3 Pureboost. US 9.5, UK 9, EU 43 1/3. UB are definitely tighter fitting shoes though. Just have to wait and find out...It's crazy though how fast these have sold out everywhere. The site I bought from was a local Canadian one and a NTer posted them last night with almost FSR and they were gone by this morning.

Last edited:
Are they selling out fast? I pre-ordered a couple months ago so I wouldn't miss out. I knew I should pick them up ASAP after what happened last year. Loved last years versions and decided I wanted to grab another pair of each color but by the time I went to re-up the prices were outrageous. So I just moved on and hoped they would release something similar again. Thankfully they did and I'm a big fan of this new pair but you got me worried about sizing now :lol: I'll have to actually try these on when I get home later.

Last edited:
Are they selling out fast? I pre-ordered a couple months ago so I wouldn't miss out. I knew I should pick them up ASAP after what happened last year. Loved last years versions and decided I wanted to grab another pair of each color but by the time I went to re-up the prices were outrageous. So I just moved on and hoped they would release something similar again. Thankfully they did and I'm a big fan of this new pair but you got me worried about sizing now :lol: I'll have to actually try these on when I get home later.

Ya they seem to be movingly fast. Most major retailers and online sites say sold out. Mr.porter has sizes left but apparently don't ship that item to Canada lol.

That's what surprises me as well. These definitely seem to have much more hype than the OGs. I wouldn't worry too much about the sizing.

Last edited:
So I ordered some shoes from Sneakerboy on the 17th, they ddnt ship until the 24th in which they only created a label for them.....as of today the 31st they still haven't been picked up or took to the mailing service :smh: ....I emailed them to see what's up but to no surprise no response

blackchiney08 blackchiney08 they fit the same to me bro.

The 3.0 are more comfortable. I wish the Y-3 had the same removable insole as those. I just took the insole out and put it in the Y-3 and it fit, made them a little more comfy but I'm just gonna rock them stock. Pure midsole definitely feels harder/more durable.

Last edited:
I ain't a fan of these at all. I never can get with that pre distressing look on suede boots. The sole also looks sloppy how it's attached imo. Not horrible for the price but I wouldn't have bought those. Jus looks like a run of the mill suede boot...

Thats what Marsell does though. They are known for looking roughened up from the get go.

@BlackChiney08 they fit the same to me bro.

The 3.0 are more comfortable. I wish the Y-3 had the same removable insole as those. I just took the insole out and put it in the Y-3 and it fit, made them a little more comfy but I'm just gonna rock them stock. Pure midsole definitely feels harder/more durable.
Seriously huh? I just got back from my local mall and there was a single pair in size 9 remaining in one of the stores. I bought it since the 9 seems to fit my 9.5 foot well. The material is pliable and stretches so the 9 is basically a perfect fit. My dilemma now is that I have the 9.5 pair on the way by mail still since I ordered from a site online. Didn't do proper research about the site before ordering and now realize the 9.5 pair is final sale (or store credit exchange). I don't think I'd have that tough of a time getting back retail on them if I adopt to keep the 9 though. You went TTS US 8? I've been hearing mixed opinions all over the place. 3 people told me size down half size, and 3 other people told me TTS. Honestly depends on foot shape but they felt good with the half size down for me. Also may just return the size 9 and keep the TTS pair. Decisions decisions.

Thats what Marsell does though. They are known for looking roughened up from the get go.
Ya to be honest I cancelled the order for the Marsell boots. I noticed that the entire brand seems to go 50-60% almost like clockwork. Also figured I'd rather put that money toward a pair of cropped jodhpurs in calf leather.

Last edited:
My current rotation: SLP Chelseas, SLP Wyatt Harness, Gucci Ace

Thinking about picking up the Balenciaga speed trainers next if I can find them anywhere

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom