Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics to specify?

SMH here I am thinking you about to point me in the right direction lol. Yeah they are a clean pair of kicks. Hoping to get them soon.

SMH here I am thinking you about to point me in the right direction lol. Yeah they are a clean pair of kicks. Hoping to get them soon.

Check Rodeo Dr flagship, they had them for a really long time but I haven't been there in awhile. They might be discontinued by now cause they aren't even on the site anymore. I haven't seen that particular shoe outside of Guccis own boutique, at least for men.

Last edited:
Check Rodeo Dr flagship, they had them for a really long time but I haven't been there in awhile. They might be discontinued by now cause they aren't even on the site anymore. I haven't seen that particular shoe outside of Guccis own boutique, at least for men.
Much appreciated. Will give em a call tomorrow

Sneakerboy order tracking still hasn't updated from a label being created after a week and still no response to my email. At this point I'm about to spam their email and call my bank to see if I can get a charge back

Finally got around to breaking out the Gucci Ace's. Absolutely loved wearing these and they are crazy comfortable. I think anyone saying these are uncomfortable might just have the wrong size. These run pretty big. My 84s are like almost a half size too big and they felt like lead boots the first few wears until they broke in and I also just know to tie them a little tighter.

These are just straight perfect. For reference I wear 10 in Nike and Ultraboost, 9.5 in Stan smiths and New Balance. These are a Gucci 8, US 9

Last edited:
Looking for a pair of black boots. Does anyone own the Lanvin Chelsea?

These Lanvins are on sale on Totokaelo.com for like 400$ in size 11
https://man.totokaelo.com/lanvin/grain-leather-chelsea-boot/black/O23620

They also made in Portugal. Dont know how much to read into dat but I'm a snob for "Made in Italy".

Yeah that's why I was asking, they're $300 actually. Typically prefer Lanvin quality to SLP easily in clothing and sneakers. Never handled Lanvin boots but SLP boots are pretty lacklustre in quality for retail price IMO. Was wondering if anyone had seen the Lanvin Chelseas in person and if they fit like the sneakers.

Last edited:
That's the only pair I never got the opportunity to get. You don't want to get them resoled?

Yeah I have actually planned on it 100 times but never come around to dropping them off, I work from 10-8, and the place I want to take them to is closed on weekends. There's a spot walking distance from my studio that has high reviews but they screwed up some of my boots in the past. Not sure I want to do that.

Last edited:
Does anyone own Navy BV Chelseas? Thinking about picking them up, but considering how little I wear the ardoise (and how similar they look) i'm not sure if I should pick them up.

Does anyone own Navy BV Chelseas? Thinking about picking them up, but considering how little I wear the ardoise (and how similar they look) i'm not sure if I should pick them up.

I was thinking about picking them up last year, but I couldnt do 877. I know some sites have for less now, but I have the Navy CP Chelsea. They are fire in person though. You get a good deal def cop. Also what color is that BV you posted earlier?

Last edited:
FYI Farfetch has teamed with AMEX for $50 off a SPEND OF 250 or more if you have an amex be sure to add it

I was thinking about picking them up last year, but I couldnt do 877. I know some sites have for less now, but I have the Navy CP Chelsea. They are fire in person though. You get a good deal def cop. Also what color is that BV you posted earlier?

Yeah the need supply CP chelseas is what made me want the navy BV. I just personally like the chunkier shape of the BV. But yeah I think I'm gonna cop from Selfridges just to see, it's 550 on there. That pic makes them look bomb. The photo I posted is of the new Steel color, looks to be in between toffee and shadow colors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom