Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.

I got two pairs of Y3 ZG in white from Nordstrom for 190.

Powder blue and Natural Achilles low for 246 also from Nordstrom.

I wonder what makes them determine which boots will be on sale? Why include three variations of harness boots but not even one chelsea boot?
well i know for the harness boots both the suede chains and the black chains have been sitting. they didn't include these 2 harness boots during the winter sale either so they waited quite a while.

chelsea boots sell well every season so that might be why

Last edited:
Next season there will be an SLP Chelsea in hunter green. I will wait for those before I cop another Chelsea, doesn't seem like we'll see great pricing on them this time anyways.

Next season there will be an SLP Chelsea in hunter green. I will wait for those before I cop another Chelsea, doesn't seem like we'll see great pricing on them this time anyways.
I dono about that homie. I feel we maybe will see some deep discounts. Members in here have beat the Neiman Marcus deal of the $420 or $320 chelseas to death in here. They also seemed to re stock em a couple times at the same very steep discount.

They were black suede too which isn't a "unpopular" color. When they were first posted, people were sayin the price was only because they were grey.

yeah i agree... i think SLP will have deep discounts during the winter sale this year. 

the popularity of SLP has gone down and they raised the prices of their boots. 

people aren't copping like they used to (which is great imo)

the waxed suede harness boots were down to 500 something italist.  

we are bound to see some deep discounts 

Last edited:
I dono about that homie. I feel we maybe will see some deep discounts. Members in here have beat the Neiman Marcus deal of the $420 or $320 chelseas to death in here. They also seemed to re stock em a couple times at the same very steep discount.

They were black suede too which isn't a "unpopular" color. When they were first posted, people were sayin the price was only because they were grey.

From what my friend at SLP told me, none of the Chelsea's are going to the outlet, just the dark brown wyatts which will be 40 off. If we do see a good deal it will be from some random European site, but so far I have spoken to some reps at the department stores and none of them are putting the chelseas on sale for a good discount. If we see the cigar Chelsea on sale even for 30 off I would say that's a steal. But they are seeing a price increase next season so if anyone is on the fence I'd buy them now. Still have a hundred other sales pending so you may be right. Personally I just want these, as my closet is flooded with Every color boot already.

From what my friend at SLP told me, none of the Chelsea's are going to the outlet, just the dark brown wyatts which will be 40 off. If we do see a good deal it will be from some random European site, but so far I have spoken to some reps at the department stores and none of them are putting the chelseas on sale for a good discount. If we see the cigar Chelsea on sale even for 30 off I would say that's a steal. But they are seeing a price increase next season so if anyone is on the fence I'd buy them now. Still have a hundred other sales pending so you may be right. Personally I just want these, as my closet is flooded with Every color boot already.
Those are mad interesting. Ya, theres a 50$ increase on the chelseas. I also agree that the chelseas are probably the best selling boot SLP has. As nice as the Harnesses are, not everyone is buying/pulling those off. Chelseas are like that classic common ground that people are comfortable wearing more easily.

Did y'all not catch that Harness boots retailed $1,300 in the beginning of 2016 then shifted to $1,100 tho?

Hey fellas! Just wanted to post this in case anyone was on the fence about the distressed cowboy Wyatts like I was. On the wyatts, I'm a fan of the harness, so I wasn't sure if I would like them without. And also, the leather, aside from the distressing, the leather itself is different. Hard to explain, but it's similar to a soft tumbled leather.

Now that I got em, I love them. I really missed the exposed zipper from the '13 chain wyatts I sold to @echau [emoji]128514[/emoji] and the leather is pretty buttery smooth and takes no time to break in.

Last edited:

I have a bit more knowledge about that sale from speaking pretty extensively to the customer service of Neiman Marcus. I obviously can't say if the prices of the Chelsea's will dip to $300 again, but i was told that price was due to an "online clearance" of the item, not as simply a sale. Their SLP stockist apparently told them that the Hedi Chelsea was discontinued (which obviously it isn't). So like clockwork, you can expect the new season including those hunter green Chelseas to pop up on NM. The lack of stock clearly shows that it was last sizes being sold off for that cheap.

I bought two pairs there for 640 combined. Going to wear one pair into the ground and just stock the other until necessary.

@Instagram solid for posting that private sale link. A lot of good deals to be had there.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom