Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Size 12 sl 10 blue 269 go
http://www.neimanmarcus.com/Saint-L...517%2C609&eItemId=prod197674184&cmCat=product

Last edited:
FYI...

My SA from Tom Ford reached out a couple of days ago & said their sale is about to start, 50% off. He sent me a couple of picks of the sneakers that's on sale, same as last seasons sale (the Cambridge & Russell).

Indeed. Was shocked to see they had arrived so fast.
yeah forreal. the ysl website is a whole different entity from the physical stores in the US. 

i've ordered from the website a handful of times and they've always shipped from the warehouse in Italy. 

they must've sent your pair from the states somewhere

FYI...

My SA from Tom Ford reached out a couple of days ago & said their sale is about to start, 50% off. He sent me a couple of picks of the sneakers that's on sale, same as last seasons sale (the Cambridge & Russell).

Post them if you can :nerd: :smokin

yeah forreal. the ysl website is a whole different entity from the physical stores in the US. 
i've ordered from the website a handful of times and they've always shipped from the warehouse in Italy. 

they must've sent your pair from the states somewhere
It was shipped from Secaucus, New Jersey. I did notice that there was some difficulty with zipping up the lzipper on the right foot and a little scuff mark on the outside shaft of the left boot. Still satisfied with them.

Last edited:
See a lot of SLP Sneaker/Harness/Chelsea love but not much in the way of Duckies.  Just picked up this pair of NOS double buckles and they are extremely nice, solid hardware and nice soft leather.

do Valentino rock runners run tts or should you Sz down. I'm a size 11 in MMM gats and i am trying to figure what size to get in Valentino.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom