Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Russ tha G

Am I the only one that thinks that LV's sneakers are getting kind of tired? Seems like they just use different combinations of the same patterns/fabrics over and over.

I don't think it's much different from what Gucci, Prada and even what Nike is doing. I think it gives LV and other brands their distinct look. LikePrada using the ACup soles on dress shoes, boots and sneakers alike. Same with Gucci and midsole/sole, practically the same through their whole sneakerline.

For the most part though, LV has been trying to change at least a bit while keeping that LV distinction. Most of these designer shoes just has a handful ofdesigns and just change colors by the season like Guccis slip-ons and Prada Acups. Lanvin, MMM and Dior are the same way, same design/sole, different colorway.I don't think we have seen a big jump in design from Prada and Gucci, unlike LV who tapped into Kanye and practically have the line sell out at $1k+ apair.

Originally Posted by icebergslm

Originally Posted by houstonsnk

Do you guys rock your loafers and drivers during the winter? Everyone I speak to seems to have differing opinions on this.

Like Mellow said it depends on where you live. I like here in Houston you can easy it doesnt snow much, even though it is tomorrow
laugh.gif

Yea, I meant weather aside. I live in the D.C. area so we might get 3 good snow days per year. I was asking more about the season, I hear people say all the time that loafers are only for the summer time. Just ordered a pair of Leather Guccis from the Saks sale.

I think it depends on the loafer style. I don't think horsebit loafers are seasonal while mocs and drivers, especially in suede, are more suitable forspring/summer. I wear my JV penny loafers and black Ferragamo loafers year long without a problem.

Originally Posted by RFX45

Do you guys rock your loafers and drivers during the winter? Everyone I speak to seems to have differing opinions on this.

Like Mellow said it depends on where you live. I like here in Houston you can easy it doesnt snow much, even though it is tomorrow
laugh.gif

Yea, I meant weather aside. I live in the D.C. area so we might get 3 good snow days per year. I was asking more about the season, I hear people say all the time that loafers are only for the summer time. Just ordered a pair of Leather Guccis from the Saks sale.

I think it depends on the loafer style. I don't think horsebit loafers are seasonal while mocs and drivers, especially in suede, are more suitable for spring/summer. I wear my JV penny loafers and black Ferragamo loafers year long without a problem.
07036d394ce0d2937da7d5f1902bd32011c7e4eb.jpg
Do you think these are summer specific?

I don't think so. If you can wear it in the weather condition, I say it's good to go.
If it were white or tan, it might be more spring/summer appropriate but since it is of darker color, it is more versatile.

that Barney's sale is pretty epic, too bad I don't have cash like that.
Would love to cop a pair of Lanvin's or Dior's...

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Any suggestions to removing Denim stains from Gucci Slips?

fam I don't think theres much you can do, I got the same thing on the top of mine. Magic Eraser might make it lighter tho.

Originally Posted by Air Murphy 23

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Any suggestions to removing Denim stains from Gucci Slips?

fam I don't think theres much you can do, I got the same thing on the top of mine. Magic Eraser might make it lighter tho.

my SA told me just to bring mine back in when the fabric gets dirty and he would get them cleaned. ask you SA

Do yall think Louboutin will make regular mens shoes? Just lace up and cap toes? Like Ferragamos
pimp.gif
they already have some more simple "spikeless" joints - but Cl is about the wild so most pairs will be interesting

and its still a test line line so if it goes good then more styles will follow

edit: and i havent been paying attention at all cause i dont care about them BUT the boston LV store had a lil display of Kaynes - i saw red and the neo ones ithink...maybe more...was under the impression they were sold out everywhere but guess not

Originally Posted by CLDRIVER

^^^^ where in the world did you find those elan lows? i got both off the highs last year but hated the brown color in hightop , thus sold em. I would like them in lowtop.
i got them at the Vienna, VA loacation, you can also try the atlantic city locationto...

Is it possible to order something from one of LV's international websites and have it shipped to the US?
If not, is there ANY way to obtain something from overseas and have it arrive here? Thanks.

PO

Originally Posted by PO2345

Is it possible to order something from one of LV's international websites and have it shipped to the US?
If not, is there ANY way to obtain something from overseas and have it arrive here? Thanks.

PO
Nope...US stores can't even have stuff shipped from hawaii stores anymore. Only thing you can probably do is if you know someone over therepick it up and ship em to you.

^^Are those yours? And whats on the other side? They look nice. I know they will be $600-750 range.

EDIT, found a pic. They are called the "Louis" 390 Euros
christian_louboutin-louis.jpg

Here they are in Neon
mika+sydney.jpg

Nice Ferragamos Houston.
I need to visit the Ferragamo store to check out their sale.

All these YSL talk got me wearing mine today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom